Mint Shipped?

General Questions
Grumpy

Re: Mint Shipped?

Post by Grumpy »

Some of the original 30 people who were on the Mint SE list did not get there Mints yet either, so it's hard to tell how many people pre-ordered the Mints after that.
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I was on the original prototype list and received mine and I am #26, in the US. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

I was on the original prototype list too, and I DID NOT receive mine yet and I am #29, in the US also.
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

I’m a prototype owner and was told I’d be receiving shipping info two weeks ago. Nothing yet.
Starting over
Buschfunch

Post by Buschfunch »

I just got my mint today!
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Excellent. Shipping and general things at Revo HQ will pick up when Chris hires a new office girl to keep things moving along. It is tough being the producer manufacturing the product and handling hundreds of packages and sending them all over the world. He needs a shipping department. Everyone should hang in there, things will get better. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

Got my Mint today <3
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

I got my mint today and I was at the end of the pre-production list of 30, so I'm guessing that they are coming people. It showed up with no tracking info before hand so it was a really nice surprise.
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Grumpy wrote:I got my mint today and I was at the end of the pre-production list of 30, so I'm guessing that they are coming people. It showed up with no tracking info before hand so it was a really nice surprise.
Earlier you said you did not receive your pre-production mint. Is this one that arrived the unplated preproduction mint, or the production mint?
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

CzMeteo,

No, I did receive the Pre-production mint (Mint SE, or handmade mint), I didn't get the the "regular production" Mint until now.

The 30 people that were on the Mint SE or (handmade mint) list to test out the maze before it went into regular production were to get the production Mint as well. Luckily I got matching numbers on my Mint SE and the regular production Mint, but I don't know if it was the same for the other 29 people on the list.

Sorry for the confusion.

Return to “Mint General”