Mint Shipped?

General Questions
prodigy

Mint Shipped?

Post by prodigy »

Have anyone received their Mint or a message that it has been shipped yet? I really want it before Christmas but I guess it will not arrive until then. As I have understood it, the Mint has been 100% ready for a couple of weeks now.

Please update this thread if you receive a PM or mail with shipping information or other news regarding the Mint.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
CptBlood

Re: Mint Shipped?

Post by CptBlood »

Hi

We had 500 puzzles manufactured in November, but due to a YouTube review that has had 1.6M views, we sold out in 10 days. This stock was to last us til February.

It takes our engineers 5 week lead time so the earliest will be February 2018 before we have any more.

We have invested in our own machine that can make all our puzzle parts, but that will be in production in the first quarter of 2018 so cannot help right now.

We do not like to disappoint people, but if we were told of the review, and hindsight, we would have made 1500 puzzles instead.

At the moment we are making up and sending the orders by country to ensure we ship before the last posting date before Christmas.

[Friday 8th December]
We have done all the orders to:
Australia
Germany
Czech Republic
Italy
Poland

[Wednesday 13th December]
We are currently working to send out the largest batch for:
Canada
USA
Finland
Sweden

[Thursday 14th December]
Then will come:
Norway
Portugal
Slovakia
Spain

[Friday 15th December]
Last for the Internationals:
Belgium
France
Ireland
Luxemburg
Austria
Denmark
Netehrlands

All UK will be shipped on Friday 15th December.

I will send everyone a tracking number and tracking details in their confirmation emails which I will be doing once the USA and Canada orders are shipped.

It has been very challenging to arrange so please bear with us.

Contact me directly on chris.pitt@revomaze.co.uk if you are concerned.

Best

Chris Pitt
Director Ashton Pitt Ltd
Inventer
from Facebook

Edit: But I dont know if that include the Mint :?
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Thanks for the information!

I am glad that Chris is doing great business now and he deserves all of it. I guess this will include the Mint and I hope that my Mint now is already shipped then.

I wish Chris had a Revogirl to help out with all administrative work so he could work 100% on manufacturing parts and puzzles.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

that being said, has anyone gotten shipping notices?
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

--EDIT--
December 25:
Chris has now started to ship the Mint revomaze.
Last edited by prodigy on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Orko

Post by Orko »

Got a tracking number. :D
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Me too. :D
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have received a tracking number but I cannot track it, so I guess I am one of them that must wait for more boxes and foam :)
Dorothea

Post by Dorothea »

Got a tracking number, it‘s on the way.
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite
tgr

Post by tgr »

I got one too. I guess it depends on what region you are in.
BU02248 Open
GR01925 Open
BR02212 Open
IN00096 Working
MT00022 Working

Return to “Mint General”