Mint Shipped?

General Questions
rage509

Re: Mint Shipped?

Post by rage509 »

I just ordered mine yesterday. It says they are “in stock” on the website. Just curious, are you guys getting your puzzles yet or still waiting?
Marbles GunMetal
MT01030
CU00035
TI00008
AQ01034 :)
BU02308 :)
V2 Green :)
V2 Bronze :)

Looking to buy any Revo that is not listed above
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

rage509 wrote:I just ordered mine yesterday. It says they are “in stock” on the website. Just curious, are you guys getting your puzzles yet or still waiting?
Yea, i just received my order today!!!
So happy, already having troubles with my hands! :D
jason

Post by jason »

That's funny, I too ordered the mint yesterday. Still waiting on my 7 piece set I ordered at the end of January. It's good to hear that people are now receiving their puzzles.
mereacregrigore18

jason wrote:That's funny, I too ordered the mint yesterday. Still waiting on my 7 piece set I ordered at the end of January. It's good to hear that people are now receiving their puzzles.
Everyone will get their tracking number by the end of this week as Phil mentioned in the last post.
Check your emails as you should get it anytime!!! :)
jason

Post by jason »

I just received the shipping notification this morning with a tracking number for the 7 puzzle set! :D
mereacregrigore18

jason wrote:I just received the shipping notification this morning with a tracking number for the 7 puzzle set! :D
Very happy to hear that!!! :D :D
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

This is very good news. This means they soon have shipped all the resent orders. Just hope they also can fulfill old orders like the CE-sets etc. Now we soon can look forward to new batches and hopefully also the Salmon!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
jason

Post by jason »

I was just looking at my orders more closely and actually I think they shipped my Mint which was ordered on May 7th. The 7 piece puzzle still shows as Processing. I just assumed they shipped the 7 piece set.
rage509

Post by rage509 »

My Mint is out for delivery :P I’m really looking forward to this puzzle!
Marbles GunMetal
MT01030
CU00035
TI00008
AQ01034 :)
BU02308 :)
V2 Green :)
V2 Bronze :)

Looking to buy any Revo that is not listed above

Return to “Mint General”