Awesome Indigo!

General Questions
JohnnyDee

Awesome Indigo!

Post by JohnnyDee »

After running into a little glitch in Gunmetal I have put that one on temporary hold while the issue is resolved in PMs. Since I was leaving on a six-hour bus ride Friday, I unboxed the Indigo for the trip. Without any spoilers, I will give a quick update on my progress over the trip.

Starting the Indigo is quite something! Right from the get-go, it hits hard. I have so far managed to make my way through the first four zones (I hope experienced Indigo solvers will understand...), including the third and fourth which have, um, particularly tricky navigational challenges. Most exciting for me is that on the bus ride home last night, in the dark, on that bouncy, bumpy bus, I was able to repeatedly navigate (with many unsuccessful attempts, bouncy-bounce) these zones without seeing what I was doing! 8-) Amazing progress. I've only just begun fiddling in the fifth zone so I don't have much of an idea what's there yet (except where some traps are :twisted:) but I have found another of those tricky bits that I won't spoil by describing in any more detail. The red herrings are superb. ;)

This journey is amazing and I can't wait to get back into it -- now with some light, stable seating, and better tools to track my position (e.g., some bits of tape on the sleeve to visually mark danger zones). Rest assured, anyone who gets Indigo (or Gunmetal!) is in for a huge treat!

Moderators: May I have access to the Indigo & Gunmetal Owners groups, please? I do have pics of the serial numbers on the shafts, to prove I got there. Thank you very much!
Solved: Mint 01094
In Progress: Gunmetal 00201 (RIP 00185); Orange 00347; Indigo 00285; Handmade HM2 14-20; Silver 01942
darctangent

Re: Awesome Indigo!

Post by darctangent »

I’m glad you’re enjoying the Indigo! Access enabled. For further access you can email me swseward@hotmail.com.
Let us know your progress. :)
Shane.
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105

Return to “Indigo General”