Revomaze Indigo Help Request

General Questions
Typewriter

Revomaze Indigo Help Request

Post by Typewriter »

Hi - I've already PMed a couple people looking for help but figured I'd post as well. I feel like I must be about 90% or more of the way through the maze - but I don't have any ideas on where to go next. I feel like every path leads to the same trap and I can't figure out what to do without resetting completely. I have a feeling there may be something 'dynamic' about what I'm supposed to do but I've not done any dynamic puzzles to this point - just Aqua, Blue, and Green, so if there's something I need to do that's dynamic I have no idea what it is.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide, feel free to shoot me a PM :)
Brassassin

Re: Revomaze Indigo Help Request

Post by Brassassin »

Sorry, I am at about the same point, so I face the same problem.
My strategy is to Think and Feel.
Do you have access to the ‘Indigo Registered’ part of the forum? There’s a nice thread there that has some info, without real spoilers.
My most important advice is to really try and solve each maze without spoilers. That way your feeling of vitory and achievement is the greatest when you finally so solve it.
You could ask Shane (Darctangent here on the forums) to have a look at your map and maybe give you little nudge. He is the designer of this wonderful puzzle that is Indigo, and he is always very helpful.
But most of all: Don’t give up. You can do it!
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
Typewriter

Post by Typewriter »

I don't see anything listed as 'registered' - I'm guessing that's a subforum somewhere?

I did message Darktangent and eventually included my map for him but I'm not sure how good it's going to be. I tend to map in a way that's sort of opposite to most people from what I understand. Plus trying to map out all the elevation changes makes for a very confusing and hard to follow map. I'm currently going through it slowly and trying to piece together something a bit more cohesive but I think at the end of the day I'm just missing something that has to do with how dynamic puzzles work.

I've been able to solve the other mazes I've done on my own but this one is just killing me. I've actually had it for something like 5+ years but could never get out of the starting area (the pit... thing). Every few months I'd pick it up and mess around for a half hour or so then move on. Just about 10(ish) days ago I started progressing and now I'm here - at what feels like the finish line.
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

It is a subforum yes. All the different puzzles have a ‘general’ section, open to anyone (we’re on the one for indigo right now). They also have ‘registered’ section, for which you have to granted access. Finally there is a ‘open’ section for each puzzle, which you can get access to after you have opened the maze.
You can find info on how to do this in the ‘Information for newcomers & FAQ’ sticky that is in all of the subforums.
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM

Return to “Indigo General”