Aqua progress

General Questions
klausfelix

Re: Aqua progress

Post by klausfelix »

I was stuck in the same place for awhile and finally I found a sneaky new path.So sneaky that even though i completely know how to get back there regularly after restarting that i end up in a trap occasionally while trying to get there.

So now I have been stuck again in this new area.I feel like this is where I need to be to progress further but I am at a point where I can't seem to find my way.

It seems that no matter which direction I move here I fall into a trap.So that also makes me think that I'm where I need to be.This is what I assume to be the tricky part of the maze.
krang

Post by krang »

you'll get there, sounds you're on the right path.
you need some patience to train yourself how to find out where to go and where not.
also, if this is your first, it'll train you so much about the next mazes :)

keep on going, it's worth the ride :)
Open: [ .: Aqua .:. Turquoise .:. Blue .:. Green .:. Titanium :. ]
Working on: [ .: Mint :. ]
Not started: [ .: - :. ]
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Welcome to the Revomaze forum klausfelix!

I have added you to Aqua owner forum. If you own more Revomazes or when you buy a new, just send me a PM and I will add you to the owner forum for that maze. After you have opened a maze, there also is a forum for persons that opened the maze.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Welcome! Sounds like you are enjoying it, exploring and thinking! If you haven't already, when feeling stuck mapping is a good tool. The more detailed your map is the clearer some things become. But, strictly speaking it's not necessary to map, just something most of us do and certainly something I did for my first one!
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!

Return to “Aqua General”