Aqua

General Questions
Chyron

Aqua

Post by Chyron »

Is this news? I hadn't heard of it before.

So. Now that makes what, 3 (2 not counting gunmetal) R1's since R2 has been announced? Will this be a new collection at some point?
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
stet

Re: Aqua

Post by stet »

This makes me happy as I like the R1 form factor much more than the R2. I assume that this one will have the new smaller pin that the Copper has as I can see them making an entire new line of R1s using this.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

I agree for the most part on the form factor piece, I just hope it doesn't mean there won't be any delays on R2's though because I do think they're interesting.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

First time mentioned on the forum, and first I heard of it period. Looking forward to it! Another color for the rainbow. :)
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Indeed this does sound interesting. It and it is a good way to expand their market.
Dorothea

Post by Dorothea »

Every new Revo is welcome.......

But: Smaller pin + R2 = huge maze :shock:
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

It seems like focus and attention to R2s has dropped completely...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

smiteo wrote:It seems like focus and attention to R2s has dropped completely...
I would be fine with that except for the fact that we paid for a voyager status.
bulldawg

Post by bulldawg »

CzMeteo wrote:
smiteo wrote:It seems like focus and attention to R2s has dropped completely...
I would be fine with that except for the fact that we paid for a voyager status.
This. I am in batch 3 for the Mercury so I am still waiting for that. I've put money toward Voyager status, Mercury, and Venus. I'm starting to wonder if I should have used that money for Copper and Gunmetal instead.
R2 Cosmic Voyager #54
Bronze V2 ext - opened!
Silver ext - AG00118 core (Revomaster Collection AP0023)
Blue obs - opened!
Green obs - opened!
Blk obs - opened!
Black V2 obs - received
Red obs - opened.
Indigo - in progress
Mercury - ordered
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bulldawg wrote:I am in batch 3 for the Mercury so I am still waiting for that. I've put money toward Voyager status, Mercury, and Venus. I'm starting to wonder if I should have used that money for Copper and Gunmetal instead.
Not fun that you and others should have to wait for the puzzles. I really hope that the R2 will get up to speed soon. I really love the Mercury, it is a wonderful puzzle and I like it more than the Gunmetal, but the Copper is maybe as good as the Mercury.

But I hope that the new R1s will be a success so they will have the money to only focus on the R2s for a year or so. I want as many new puzzles as possible to solve!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Aqua General”