Aqua progress

General Questions
Abtmn42

Re: Aqua progress

Post by Abtmn42 »

Brian706 wrote:Been having some fun with my new aqua! I was stuck in the same place for awhile and finally I found a sneaky new path. So sneaky that even though I completely know how to get back there regularly after restarting that I end up in a trap occasionally while trying to get there.

So, now I've been stuck again in this new area. I feel like this is where I need to be to progress further but I'm at a point where I can't seem to find my way. It seems that no matter which direction I move here, I fall into a trap. So that also makes me think that I'm where I need to be. This is what I assume to be the tricky part of the maze.

I know there's probably one tricky route to take from this area but for now I'm just a resetting machine.

Hope to see you folks in the solved club soon. :)
I think I'm in that spot now. I can easily get there, but once there every movement turns into a trap.
Opened: AQUA MINT TITANIUM
In progress: PEACH
Owned: Sapphire ORANGE BRONZE INDIGO COPPER LIME GREY GUNMETAL
Abtmn42

Post by Abtmn42 »

Chyron wrote:I opened mine effectively blind. (In the dark)

oh and hey another Minnesotan. Hello Medallion.
Hello Chyron. I'm new to revos and am also from MN. I'm working on Aqua now as my first.
doc81

Post by doc81 »

Welcome Abtmn! Whats up with all these Minnesotans? Too cold up there to be outside so Revomazes are perfect. :lol: I still haven't come across anyone from Nebraska yet.
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

But can you imagine how cold they are when they show up after sitting on those trucks?

Brrrrr!

Sorry to crash your aqua party :D
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
Abtmn42

Post by Abtmn42 »

doc81 wrote:Welcome Abtmn! Whats up with all these Minnesotans? Too cold up there to be outside so Revomazes are perfect. :lol: I still haven't come across anyone from Nebraska yet.
Thank you. Yes, it was cold. I was born in Nebraska but have been in MN most of my life.
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Welcome Abtmn42. How about this snow?
doc81 wrote:Welcome Abtmn! Whats up with all these Minnesotans? Too cold up there to be outside so Revomazes are perfect. :lol: I still haven't come across anyone from Nebraska yet.
I drove through Nebraska before. I didn't come across a Nebraskan! Only corn.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
doc81

Post by doc81 »

:lol: only corn...sounds about right...although we have plenty of snow here now too!
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
Abtmn42

Post by Abtmn42 »

I'm not wild about the snow or cold but would prefer the cold.

I opened my Aqua about 20 minutes ago. It was my first revomaze. Mint should be here in the mail tomorrow. In excited for a tough challenge.
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Just got my aqua today (used..)
I must say I'm thrilled by it.
Was not a huge challenge after doing some harder ones already, but, I think I enjoyed it more than blue? I don't know, it was great! Good starter maze for sure!

See you guys on the inside haha
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
mrmkaufman

Post by mrmkaufman »

Aqua was my first. One tricky spot wasn't too bad. Enjoyed it enough to grab a Bronze and a Titanium. Got near the end of the Ti before finally discovering what you have to do to get to the remaining part, and almost threw it down in disgust. I know lots of folks love how Chris torments you with "tough challenges". I on the other hand found Ti's "challenge" to be truly unfair. It's like solving the final puzzle (Carta Blanca) of that stupid Sacred Myths and Legends series (https://toysgamespuzzles.com/products/s ... nd-legends)... Seriously, you have to put it WHERE? So far beyond the pale. For Ti, "just ignore one of the basic rules/assumptions" about a maze. Uh, no.

NOT trying to disrespect avid Revo fans. In fact, respect to people who will go at something like that until it's done, no matter the "challenges".

Yeah, the Ti and Bronze are long gone. I kept the Aqua in a clear sleeve so others can enjoy and appreciate it. Truly, Revomazes *are* quite unique and cool puzzles. But like most things, appeal more to some than others.

Return to “Aqua General”