R1 Copper !!!

General Questions.
Chyron

Re: R1 Copper !!!

Post by Chyron »

mattangel wrote:V. excited about the new mazes. So much so that I almost forgot that Chris had drawn the line/closed the door/turned out the lights on the R1 series with the sale of the history collection :?
You're not the only one who remembers, but I've advocated against limiting Revomaze's exposure to the ~100 people who paid for a status last year, for the next three/four years, so I'm happy about the flipped decision.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
DWishR

Post by DWishR »

Chyron wrote:so I'm happy about the flipped decision.
You and me, both!
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

So is the r1 copper going to be for sale in the UK or just the marbles website?
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

robbaylis79 wrote:So is the r1 copper going to be for sale in the UK or just the marbles website?
I'd imagine only the Marbles exclusive one will be a marbles only sales item. Everything else I'd think will be through HQ.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
BBloke

Post by BBloke »

I'm happy there's another. Shame I've just worked out how best to use the 6 spot R1 case I have arranged from RevoHQ. Now I'll have to rethink what I'm going to display. :) It's a happy rethink though.
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
tauceti

Post by tauceti »

Hi guys,

can anyone please verify as I didn't get it:
is The R1 Gunmetal the same puzzle/maze as the bronze but in a different sleeve color?
I ordered bronze on the revomaze store a couple of month ago. Will I then receive also the gunmetal version or at least a bronze from the new engineer company?
I already got blue from the new engineer.
thanks!
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

tauceti wrote:Hi guys,

can anyone please verify as I didn't get it:
is The R1 Gunmetal the same puzzle/maze as the bronze but in a different sleeve color?
I ordered bronze on the revomaze store a couple of month ago. Will I then receive also the gunmetal version or at least a bronze from the new engineer company?
I already got blue from the new engineer.
thanks!
bronze, copper, & gunmetal are 3 current puzzles. You'll get a bronze.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ReVoRabbit wrote:bronze, copper, & gunmetal are 3 current puzzles. You'll get a bronze.
So there will not be a new V1 maze then?

I can answer my question:
"Never-the-less I am very happy to make you all aware that we are already looking to the Christmas Market and in late Autumn we will be releasing the new R1 Copper. It will not be limited or special edition but will join the ranks of the R1s. They won’t be made here by Chris but will be a project for the engineers. We have noted that the Bronze is a favorite with the majority of our customers and so have decided that the Copper will have a difficulty level similar to the Bronze but will have unique features."

So it is a new maze :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Was just finding myself thinking about copper and wanted to share something...

To My Knowledge!!-- There have been other instances where different variations of revos that were made by an engineering firm have been discontinued due to the changing of the firm... So the supply line for copper with remain open so long as Revo is with that same firm...

I'm thinking of the Black Obs V1, I believe the Black Obs V2. There may be another in there but... I believe those two fell victim.

Why? I think the firm had the rights to the design. That may have been remedied with copper. Hard to know.

Any one else care to chime in?

Scary and I hope we all get one!
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

I am not exactly sure what you are referring to...?

No copper design has really been released, so copper can't really be discontinued because nothing was ever released.

Return to “Copper General”