R1 Copper !!!

General Questions.
CzMeteo

Re: R1 Copper !!!

Post by CzMeteo »

stet wrote:I'm still waiting for USPS to even list any active tracking. As far as I know, it could be out for delivery right now. USPS tracking seems to be really lagging these days. I have recently had 2 other puzzles from HK and China show up at my house before the USPS tracking even went active only to say "Delivery status not updated" for days after delivery.

Thankfully my wife is home these days with the baby so she can sign for it whenever it eventually comes.

Live I said above, if given the option I would have gladly paid extra for UPS shipping.
The thing is with international registered, you don't have much of a choice. USPS tends to take any and all international packages.
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

CzMeteo wrote:Once it has been confirmed to be passed over to your local delivery system, you will want to use that one now. For example if your main mail system is Canada Post for more precise updates, then you will want to enter the same tracking number into their system to track it. The Royal Mail will only update once it has been confirmed delivered.
Thanks. I tried entering the tracking number with Canada post and nothing is registered. Yet.
Starting over
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

If I recall correctly, I heard that the Canadian customs takes forever to process things.
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

You are recalling correctly. :(
Starting over
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

The people in the States should be getting theirs now. My tracking number updated in USPS! Yay this weekend I will have a new puzzle in my hands.
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

I'm excited for you Cz!

Mine's still sealed in the bag. I'm resisting since I have so much going on. Might break it open this weekend if I have time on sunday. :X

So basically I'm jealous of you jerks! :P
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
stet

Post by stet »

Another day with my tracking still not active with USPS. I half expect it to just show up one of these days anyway and I'll get a call from my wife saying "You got another RevoMaze in the mail today. I had to sign for it. Just how much did you spend this time?"

Hopefully it shows up on Saturday when I'm home and she doesn't see it...
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

stet wrote:Another day with my tracking still not active with USPS. I half expect it to just show up one of these days anyway and I'll get a call from my wife saying "You got another RevoMaze in the mail today. I had to sign for it. Just how much did you spend this time?"

Hopefully it shows up on Saturday when I'm home and she doesn't see it...
:lol:
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Mine is in Canada! The 2 hour drive from Toronto to London will likely take a few days. I hope to have it by Wednesday next week.
Starting over
y2khappens

Post by y2khappens »

Mines in Chicago on the way to Iowa.
Bill

Return to “Copper General”