R1 Copper !!!

General Questions.
Orko

Re: R1 Copper !!!

Post by Orko »

I also wonder why copper is listed under limited edditions? :roll:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
stet

Post by stet »

Orko wrote:I also wonder why copper is listed under limited edditions? :roll:
The section is "R1 Special & Limited Editions" which makes sense for Copper since it is not part of the main series. This one may not be limited as the Black, Lime, and Handmade were, but they probably won't be made forever. It seems that the only puzzles that continuously get made are the Blue, Green, and Bronze.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

I just got my tracking number via email. Now I'll just sit here and refresh the Royal Mail Track and Trace website every 30 minutes until the package arrives at my house. That's not weird, right?
Starting over
Orko

Post by Orko »

Totaly normal. ;) :lol:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

AndrewParr wrote:I just got my tracking number via email. Now I'll just sit here and refresh the Royal Mail Track and Trace website every 30 minutes until the package arrives at my house. That's not weird, right?

I use parcel. A wonderful free app for iPhone and Mac that tracks all of your packages and sends you a notification instantly when the status is updated. This way I no longer hit the refresh button constantly. I use it to track all of my packages.

http://parcelapp.net
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

CzMeteo wrote:....I wonder why unlike all of the others, Gunmetal and Copper don't say REVOMAZE in front of the form topics.
Simply because it's fault obvious that it's a Revomaze. My intention is to remove the "Revomaze" text from all the others along with a few other changes for tidiness and consistency (like changing all the "registered" areas to "owners")... it's just a case of finding the time to sit down and do all the changes all at once :-)
Orko wrote:I also wonder why copper is listed under limited edditions? :roll:
Again, purely because it isn't part of the main series. While its not sold as a special or limited I figure the for now, its as good of a place as any other.

Either way, don't go trying to read anything in to either point, I simply made a new area as I know Copper mazes have begun shipping and people are likely going to want somewhere to discuss them.

ps. I've had a Copper for just over a week now and I think you'll find it interesting. I haven't had time to get too far but it's been fun so far :-D
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
maximos92

Post by maximos92 »

Got my tracking! UPS baby!!!

Good thing my orange came in today, gives me something to fiddle with in the mean time.
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
stet

Post by stet »

UPS?!? How did you manage that? Did you pay extra? Mine is coming Royal Mail to USPS which will take a couple of weeks.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

My Royal Mail tracking number shows that it arrived in San Francisco earlier today. From there, even though it's only about 100 miles to me, it's takes about a week. I'm sure most of that time is spent working its way through customs. :)

No rush for me, I'm many puzzles behind.
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
maximos92

Post by maximos92 »

I ordered a bronze also. So since I had two being shipped they shipped it ups. According to my tracking it should be here Wednesday!

I would totally pay more for UPS though if they had that option, nothing like waiting for weeks for something to ship, then waiting weeks for it to get here.
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime

Return to “Copper General”