Getting started with gunmetal

General Questions.
MWhapples

Getting started with gunmetal

Post by MWhapples »

Now I have completed the foundation set, I am moving on to gunmetal as my next puzzle. Firstly I have requested access to the gunmetal owner group but I am still waiting for access to be granted.
I have explored the maze and have a partial map in my mind. I say a partial map as there is a region I cannot access and so I can only assign unknown status but is in the middle of a mapped region. There are some paths which are leading towards where I think the exit is, but they are either blocked by walls or traps.
I am guessing it must be dynamic in the very loose sense that something will change which will allow me to go somewhere else. Unlike the bronze where I could feel something unusual around the dynamic part even though I didn't know the significance at first, I get no unusual/unfamiliar feeling in any part of gunmetal.
So I am feeling a bit stuck at the moment. May be once I have access to the owner group I could possibly start hunting for a clue/hint. However in the meantime, I do have a question which might help rule out a few options. Should I end up in a trap and follow it through back to the start, assuming I hold the puzzle in the same orientation will it be reset back to the same state as my previous attempt? I know the answer for bronze as I have examined the maze, just thinking is it similar for gunmetal, or even any other revomaze?
Rachel K

Re: Getting started with gunmetal

Post by Rachel K »

Hi, you're now accepted into the 'Gunmetal Owner' group. It seems you are enjoying the puzzles! 8-)
MWhapples

Post by MWhapples »

RevoGirl wrote:Hi, you're now accepted into the 'Gunmetal Owner' group. It seems you are enjoying the puzzles! 8-)
I am although gunmetal is starting to feel like I have met my match. Its not going to get the better of me though, I am determined to open it eventually.
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Determination! That's what we like to hear :)
puzzhill

Post by puzzhill »

Hi, how do I access the gunmetal owners group?

Thank you
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Just ask a mod. :). Access enabled!
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
puzzhill

Post by puzzhill »

Great! Thank you

Return to “Gunmetal General”