Understanding the maze

General Questions.
Funmazes

Understanding the maze

Post by Funmazes »

I’ve been trying to progress thru the maze but am having trouble on where to go next. I’ve mapped out the areas to be able to reset the maze but when I’m actually on the maze route I hit a wall with both sides leading me off the path. If anyone could help me figure out what I’m doing wrong or look at my map and tell me where I should be looking next.
prodigy

Re: Understanding the maze

Post by prodigy »

Send me a PM and I can take a look at your map and try to help you.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
quikag

Post by quikag »

I think I am stuck in the same place. Could I send you a PM as well Prodigy? Looking for that "spark" in the darkness!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

quikag wrote:I think I am stuck in the same place. Could I send you a PM as well Prodigy? Looking for that "spark" in the darkness!
Yes of course you can do that. Always fun to help!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
nbruno

Post by nbruno »

Hello everybody liking the Gunmetal (or al least spending so much efforts that you feel it's a 'like' as a minimum...),

After 3 months of exploration in all corners and straigth lines I found plenty of strange things and pixies. I could reproduce some of them (but not at all times) , but after a 100 hours or so I feel I am ready to receive a "spark in the darkness" (athough I admit I have voluntarily signed for this, and I sweared that help would be a pity. But it drives me really mad now).

Would it be possible to PM anybody with my map, to get a little bit of guidance ?
Thank you very much
ReallyBigTeeth

Post by ReallyBigTeeth »

So that I know that you know what I think you already know, the Revomaze site says that the maze contains
Spoiler:
both magnets and ball bearings. No spoilers here.
I'll have a look at your map if you like.
Last edited by ReallyBigTeeth on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Indigo - Solved
Gunmetal - Solved
Copper - Solved
Bronze - Solved
Orange - Solved
Titanium - Solved
Silver - Closed
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

nbruno wrote:Hello everybody liking the Gunmetal (or al least spending so much efforts that you feel it's a 'like' as a minimum...),

After 3 months of exploration in all corners and straigth lines I found plenty of strange things and pixies. I could reproduce some of them (but not at all times) , but after a 100 hours or so I feel I am ready to receive a "spark in the darkness" (athough I admit I have voluntarily signed for this, and I sweared that help would be a pity. But it drives me really mad now).

Would it be possible to PM anybody with my map, to get a little bit of guidance ?
Thank you very much
Is this your first Revomaze? If so, some of the elements in this puzzle might be very difficult to understand if you are not already familiar with basic concepts of the maze.

There is never any problem with trying another easier maze to get a better idea.

If it is not your first maze, then keep on trying and keep in mind where the exit may be and how you would have to get there.
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

ReallyBigTeeth wrote:the Revomaze site says that the maze contains both ***
Please use spoiler tags for this. Even thought it may be mentioned somewhere publicly, it is considered a spoiler for those who want to try and solve the puzzle without any hints of any kind.
ReallyBigTeeth

Post by ReallyBigTeeth »

I suppose you're right. I didn't know there was a spoiler tag. Iv'e updated my comment.
Indigo - Solved
Gunmetal - Solved
Copper - Solved
Bronze - Solved
Orange - Solved
Titanium - Solved
Silver - Closed
nbruno

Post by nbruno »

In fact it is my second Revomaze after the Blue, which was no problem.
I think I know where the exit may be and how to ge (close ) to it ...

Return to “Gunmetal General”