Stuck and somewhat confused on a core concept

General Questions.
Newguy

Stuck and somewhat confused on a core concept

Post by Newguy »

Hello! I recently received one of these for Christmas. Not having any experience with these revomazes, I feel like I have mapped out roughly 45% of the maze down to 3.5 mm and I am stuck.

First and foremost, would it be accurate to say that the notion of a "trap" as not being able to go back and having to go back to the start, once you hear a click, is not quite as applicable to this puzzle? I feel like I have located like 3 or 4 points where there are ramps and one way falls, and two places where you can no longer go back before the main reset channel.

Also if someone would be willing to take a gander at my map and let me know if it is good or if I am crazy it would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers
AndrewParr

Re: Stuck and somewhat confused on a core concept

Post by AndrewParr »

Hi Newguy,
First of all, welcome! You're starting your Revomaze experience with a pretty challenging puzzle. I'll look at your map if you'd care to PM it to me.
Andy
Starting over
ceagull333

Re: Stuck and somewhat confused on a core concept

Post by ceagull333 »

If the GM is your first Revomaze you will likely start out being stuck behind the eightball. With a little help from your friends here you'll get over the hump. I got my first Revomaze (Bronze) for Christmas 2009 and still having fun chasing my want through them. Andy will help you along the way!
BR110 Open GR296 Open GR Obs Open BU652 Open BLObs Open Black Obs Open AG104 Open Red Obs Open RD46 Open AU46 Open Purple (not right!)HM08LE (sealed)OR46 Open LM113 Open GM Open TI46 Open Aqua,CU on hand Indigo on order

Return to “Gunmetal General”