International Gunmetal List

General Questions.
Rdroege

International Gunmetal List

Post by Rdroege »

As suggested please post here if you would like a gunmetal purchased from Marbles and shipped to you internationally. Once confirmed that someone has offered to help you out, just edit your post saying so.

This way those of us who want to help will know who and how many etc.

I'd also suggest just sending it to people in order of posting. Should be a fair and organized way to make sure everyone in the community gets one.

Ryan
BU00613 open GR00374 open BR00308 open R00026 open
AG00262 closed OR00127 closed
AU00168 boxed TI 38/50 boxed LI 00012 boxed
stet

Re: International Gunmetal List

Post by stet »

Does it have to be international only? What about people in the US who don’t live anywhere near one of the few stores? This is assuming that the web site won’t get enough stock for everyone who wants one and sells out quickly.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

I think just make sure everyone is up to date with your current status, and domestic should be okay. Though I think a lot of the international proxy orders would probably be from the website too.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Orko

Post by Orko »

If tax and shipping are not too high, i would take one. :? :D
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I want one and I can pay to PayPal before you send it. :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

I'm going to Marbles tonight. They have three Gunmetals there, two of which I'll ship. I'm not charging extra for this, I just expect to break even. You can send me the funds via paypal for the puzzle, shipping (fedex), and paypal fees. Let me know via email if you'd like to do this.

matthew.g.angel@gmail.com
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

I went to my local Marbles earlier this evening and came home with two gunmetal puzzles: one for myself and one for another member of the forum. I was amazed to see the price point, but I guess that the chain needs to make their own dime off of the puzzle.

As I had no other requests for the third maze, I left it in the store for any other DC area folks. I should also report that there is a very sad blue display puzzle in the store. Someone has bent the pin making it very difficult to enter the maze and cross the feature. I ask what will happen to the puzzle and the store clerk said that they'll probably just toss it as soon as a new display comes in. While that's sad, it brings up an interesting question of maintenance for damaged or defective puzzles. Do they go back to Marbles or will Chris continue his outstanding tradition of customer service by replacing/repairing the puzzles?
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

If somebody can,... I would like to have one. Shipment to Netherlands payment by Paypal up front!

:)
BBloke

Post by BBloke »

Grrrrr... Sooooooooooooooooo tempted I'm almost in tears. :( I know I've been good but I'll have to wait til payday :( <goes off to sulk>
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
Rdroege

Post by Rdroege »

I ordered two from Marbles. PM me if you would like me to mail you my second one. No upcharge obviously.
BU00613 open GR00374 open BR00308 open R00026 open
AG00262 closed OR00127 closed
AU00168 boxed TI 38/50 boxed LI 00012 boxed

Return to “Gunmetal General”