International Gunmetal List

General Questions.
Mr. Tea

Re: International Gunmetal List

Post by Mr. Tea »

I want one but I can't realistically buy one until October when I find out whether my contract at work is extended, if anyone is willing t help me let me know.
BU01080 Open
BR00486 Open
OR00108 Open
TI (SE) 18-50 Open
LM00018 Playing
Blue Obs Open, Blue Obs Pro Open, Black Obs Closed
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hi Guys,

I can confirm that Marbles have placed another, larger order for more Gunmetals. A small number will be sent with more Blues mid-September and a larger number mid-October. So those who missed out initially will have a much better chance of securing a Gunmetal in the next few months. Both Chris and I have been pleasantly surprised by the reaction to Gunmetal and it bodes well for our new Copper which we will be releasing in the run up to Christmas.

Thank you for your constant and unwavering support!

Sophie
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

I have mine courtesy of Mr Angel, thanks Matt! Postage and import duty wasn't much fun which makes it more annoying to have to buy a UK produced Revo from the states! Not the best way to look after the long standing customers. :(
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Barcared wrote:I have mine courtesy of Mr Angel, thanks Matt! Postage and import duty wasn't much fun which makes it more annoying to have to buy a UK produced Revo from the states! Not the best way to look after the long standing customers
The Revomaze Gunmetal is a Marbles Exclusive. The terms of the agreement state that the puzzles are to be sold solely through Marbles, who commissioned the work and paid for each unit.
marc.guenther

Post by marc.guenther »

Hi,

my 7 Revomazes would be very excited to get an 8th cousin :-) Unfortunately I live in Berlin, and I was somewhat amazed that Marbles does NOT offer international shipment ?!? :shock:

So not only does this mean these things are shipped twice across the ocean, I have to pay shipment and customs, adding to an already expensive puzzle, I also have to find some kind soul to go to a shop and buy it for me and ship it to me...

And this whole thing accomplishes what, exactly?

Sorry Revomaze, Sorry Marbles, but I'm seriously NOT amused. There must be a better way to handle this than simply repeating the 'Exclusive' thingy as some kind of mantra.

Marc

PS: It's somewhat unfortunate that my first post to this forum here is a rant, when I would rather talk about the joy when first opening the Blue, or my current progress on the Titanium... Oh well...
BBloke

Post by BBloke »

Hi Marc,

There have been a couple of post from Marbles Store Managers stating they will be happy to ship international. They have posted their email addresses.

Have a look here: http://www.revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... 160#p47687

All is not lost :)
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
gkelly

Post by gkelly »

Does anyone have one for sale they'd be willing to ship to Canada?
Luke1705

Post by Luke1705 »

I would put a post in the buyers and sellers thread. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=791
stet

Post by stet »

gkelly wrote:Does anyone have one for sale they'd be willing to ship to Canada?
I posted one in the buyers/sellers thread and am accepting offers. Shipping would be from the US.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered

Return to “Gunmetal General”