R1 gunmetal!

General Questions.
nos6074

Re: R1 gunmetal!

Post by nos6074 »

Congrats Maximos92 ;)
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Way to go! Feels good, doesn't it? The more hours you put in, the bigger the pay off.
Starting over
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

I've revisited the gunmetal in order to make a decent map. It may not be very popular compared to the rest of the series, but I still think it's a great puzzle. I can look back and confidently say I got extremely lucky, solving it in only 3 hours. I had no idea about how the puzzle worked, and I now understand why it's taking some players a long time to solve it. It could be a brutal puzzle to solve the first time. But I think it's the easiest to open subsequent times. I can do it consistently in under 2 minutes. And knowing about an easier way to do the final move has helped a bunch too.

Maybe I'll revisit Lime next. :o
Starting over
Orko

Post by Orko »

Maybe it's written here somewhere, but i didn't saw it. Does marbles ship international? :roll:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

i'm not sure if they do, but I know there are plenty of us here that would be happy to buy one and ship it too you...just would likely cost more due to shipping and taxes. I could price out this option for you if I were to do it since I live very close to a Marbles.
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
Orko

Post by Orko »

That would be very kind. :D
they are on sale at the moment and i would really like to catch that offer.

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Orko

Post by Orko »

Just got a response from marbles they won't ship international , but if i have a friend in the US they can ship it to him. Who's willing to do this? :lol:

Orko

Post by Orko »

Got help, thanks again. ;)

Buschfunch

Post by Buschfunch »

They have a $50 discount at the moment in their webstore
Orko

Post by Orko »

Ola, a few months ago i borrowed a GM from a friend after understanding what to do it droves me crazy, cause it just didn't work. So a few weeks ago i decided to send it back to my friend cause i gave up. One day after the package was shipped a little man in my ear appeared and was always shouting "haha, you could have done it, but you gave up!!!"...... :evil: Ok that was enough and a few days later a GM was on it's way to me (thank's again mate ;) ) and today after about 2 hours......bing! The beast was open. :D

Return to “Gunmetal General”