R2 Series - Update

General Questions
vcif

Re: R2 Series - Update

Post by vcif »

Rawdo wrote:Didn’t received mine either..
What I don’t understand is how they can reduce production to 50 if there’s 100 voyager members.?
I know I pre-ordered the first half if the series but has anyone canceled their membership.?
I did.
doc81

Post by doc81 »

I think it is a safe assumption that since Chris has said...."We are also reducing the number of R2 down from 100 to 50 until ALL the pre-orders are out. If you have pre-order any R2 you will be getting them. "... that there are 50 or less voyager members/mercury owners out there now. So who wants to sell theirs to me? :D
Last edited by doc81 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

I’m up for one as well!
Would be very interested if someone is looking to sell theirs. :D
bulldawg

Post by bulldawg »

Still waiting on mine as well. Very frustrating on the lack of communication about the future of the R2 series.
R2 Cosmic Voyager #54
Bronze V2 ext - opened!
Silver ext - AG00118 core (Revomaster Collection AP0023)
Blue obs - opened!
Green obs - opened!
Blk obs - opened!
Black V2 obs - received
Red obs - opened.
Indigo - in progress
Mercury - ordered
an803355

Post by an803355 »

bulldawg wrote:Still waiting on mine as well. Very frustrating on the lack of communication about the future of the R2 series.
I just received this message from an official source:

"Hi. To give you a little bit of information, Chris who is the inventor of Revomaze, has been working on the Salmon & R2 series over the Christmas period on the new machine. Chris is making progress, and he has a team of 3 to be able to run the business whilst he focuses on getting the puzzle finished. Luckily, we are currently in a quiet period, which means Chris can make more progress! If there is any changes, we will let you know. Thanks for getting in touch, and have a nice day."
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

an803355 wrote:...Chris who is the inventor of Revomaze, has been working on the Salmon & R2 series over the Christmas period on the new machine. Chris is making progress...
Thanks for the update. Great to hear that he is working on the R2s!!!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Skarlath

Post by Skarlath »

From what I remember, 40 mercury puzzles made their way out to the public. The first 20 were a kind of test group, that found some issues and most sent theirs back to have the draw bar fixed. Then, those 20, plus the next 20 were released. After that, production just..stopped where it is, leaving 60 people who paid for puzzles (myself one of them) unfulfilled. I think the reason you have 55 solvers in the mercury room is a few of those original 40 sold their puzzles to other's. But I think there's only 40 in the wild...
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Skarlath wrote: leaving 60 people who paid for puzzles (myself one of them) unfulfilled.
Are there really 100 persons that have paid for the Mercury?? If there are only 50 voyager status sold, then I think there are only 50 persons that have paid for the Mercury. And as I understand it, it is maybe 10 more people waiting for the Mercury then.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
doc81

Post by doc81 »

I'm surprised you guys don't have a list of all of the Voyager members on here broken down by who got their Mercury and who hasn't yet. Shouldn't be more than 50 based on updates.
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
Skarlath

Post by Skarlath »

prodigy wrote:
Skarlath wrote: leaving 60 people who paid for puzzles (myself one of them) unfulfilled.
Are there really 100 persons that have paid for the Mercury?? If there are only 50 voyager status sold, then I think there are only 50 persons that have paid for the Mercury. And as I understand it, it is maybe 10 more people waiting for the Mercury then.
Yes there are. the original voyager status was for 100 people, so 100 mercuries are to be made. That may change with the other 9 puzzles, and two limited editions, but 100 mercury puzzles are to be made, for 100 purchasers.

So 60 puzzles still need to be rehomed.

Return to “Mercury General”