R2 Series - Update

General Questions
prodigy

Re: R2 Series - Update

Post by prodigy »

an803355 wrote:Didn't get any reply from Chris for a week or so, so I'm guessing they are not bothering to focus on the R2, since their main product is faring so well.
I think Chris have had some vacation during the holidays and that they have been really busy with all orders etc. I also think Chris is trying his best to complete all historical orders and this is one way to handle it. If he now only have 50 puzzles to produce for each it will go twice as fast. I also think they are working hard to finalize the last Collectors set (now when they have produced new batches of Silver and Titanium). Besides this I think it might be only the Salmon that he needs to finish and what I understand it is just the last adjustments that is needed there. I think this sounds promising and that they have many mazes in stock and that is how it should be. Puzzles in stock so everyone can get their puzzles directly and skip the pre-orders. What I understand is also that his new machine will be able to produce the whole R2 puzzle and I am sure parts are produced each day for the puzzles.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

One person can only do so much...
Appriciate that it seems the business is growing and getting more reliable for stock right now.
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

I haven't received mine either. :?
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
Rawdo

Post by Rawdo »

Didn’t received mine either..
What I don’t understand is how they can reduce production to 50 if there’s 100 voyager members.?
I know I pre-ordered the first half if the series but has anyone canceled their membership.?
BlV2open GrV2open BrV2open OR00266open
R2 Voyager #74
Mercury pre-ordered
Venus pre-ordered
Earth pre-ordered
Mars pre-ordered
Ceres pre-ordered
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Anyone selling one? haha!
I read it as they are focusing on them and getting the number down by fulfilling pre orders
But what do I know lol
Seeking:
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ghxost wrote:Anyone selling one? haha!
I read it as they are focusing on them and getting the number down by fulfilling pre orders
But what do I know lol
You can find the voyager status for sell some times but maybe it will be more rare now when they have downsized it with 50%. I really loved the Mercury so I keep mine :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I still don't understand the 50% downsize when there are 100 people with voyager status..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Well if there are indeed 55 in the owners section, and we assume maybe 5 of those were sold as the rarer ones seem to sell less often, that would be a 50% reduction from 100 people to 50 for production needs for the pre-sales of that unit, yes?

Other than that I can't make sense of it but as a late comer I have none of the facts haha!
Seeking:
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi,
I am confused.................. I have the paid Voyager status and the number is #71

Peter
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

pewetools wrote:Hi,
I am confused.................. I have the paid Voyager status and the number is #71

Peter
55 mercury owners reg on forum, assuming 5 were resold so 50 units actually already produced, would leave 50 left to produce to fulfill preorders (100 total)

This would be a 50 percent reduction of the total 100 presales, so 50 left to make

Until there is more information that is the only way I see the math working out using the minimal info given...
Seeking:

Return to “Mercury General”