R2 Series - Update

General Questions
nos6074

Re: R2 Series - Update

Post by nos6074 »

Orko wrote:Hey Nos, long time ago since your last post, but good question. :roll:
Yea unfortunately with work and very little movement for new puzzles I haven't been on anywhere near as often as I had been.. hoping things will pick back up here
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi All

As you know we have had a delay in getting the new machine online as we need to get the 3-phase mains in that requires local authority permits as it crosses a public road. Other than that, the workshop is ready.

I have been working in the meantime on programming the parts using simulation software and have a schedule drawn up. It is my intention to have all 10 + 2 R2 puzzles programed and ready by the end of May. During March however, I will be finishing off the last Mercury puzzles and getting these out to everyone. These are the new roller bearing version.

You also may know that Rachael has left so it is just Jill and myself. Please directly contact me by PM (RevoMaster) or email chris.pitt@revomaze.co.uk if you have concerns or to just keep you updated.

In the meantime, I am woking very hard to get the other Items out including the Salmon and Mint.

Best

Chris
ReVoMaster
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Sounds good, Chris! Thanks for the update! (You can tell how on top of it I am responding at the end of June!)
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

It's the beginning of June, Naz =D Your post was the end of May.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

:lol: Grad school brained that one!
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

Omg! I've not been on here for a few years and your really still on the Mercury? So glad I sold my Mercury and the right to buy the others. It's really inexcusable having people wait that long who paid for the privilege.
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

robbaylis79 wrote:Omg! I've not been on here for a few years and your really still on the Mercury? So glad I sold my Mercury and the right to buy the others. It's really inexcusable having people wait that long who paid for the privilege.
There are reasons for the delay so I the people who love the Revomaze puzzles will understand and wait. I'm glad to be a person who still longs and looks forward to the R2 series.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

I'm with you bud! Just don't have the funds to buy the new stuff.
winne0815

Post by winne0815 »

I'm also looking forward to play with a R2 (Mercury at least).
Due to mortality I don't believe in getting them all.
I'm 57 years old and one puzzle every four years....

Informing 100 customers four times a year by an email seems to be no big effort.
Informing 100 customers four times a year using this forum seems to be no big effort.
And so on...

Also tried to contact Chris...
BlueV2 open
GreenV2 open
BronzeV2 open
AG00215 open
AU00185 ...
OR00249 open
LM00249 open
GY03055 ...
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

Has there been anymore progress?

ReVoMaster wrote:Hi All

As you know we have had a delay in getting the new machine online as we need to get the 3-phase mains in that requires local authority permits as it crosses a public road. Other than that, the workshop is ready.

I have been working in the meantime on programming the parts using simulation software and have a schedule drawn up. It is my intention to have all 10 + 2 R2 puzzles programed and ready by the end of May. During March however, I will be finishing off the last Mercury puzzles and getting these out to everyone. These are the new roller bearing version.

You also may know that Rachael has left so it is just Jill and myself. Please directly contact me by PM (RevoMaster) or email chris.pitt@revomaze.co.uk if you have concerns or to just keep you updated.

In the meantime, I am woking very hard to get the other Items out including the Salmon and Mint.

Best

Chris
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

Return to “Mercury General”