Revomaze R2 Prototype (As seen in Wired)

General Questions and Progress Updates.
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Revomaze R2 Prototype (As seen in Wired)

Post by ReVoMaster »

The Person who purchased the R2 Jupiter Prototype had chosen bonus ball 45. A Big Congratulations to them!

Sophie will be in touch with everyone else to explain where their credit will be applied to. We will apply the credits in order that we received them with some going into first batches of the later puzzles.

Thank you all to those who have taken part.

NOTE: We are setting the cut-off time to 7:30pm GMT on Saturday evening (1st March 2014) when we will remove the ability to select a number from the website at this time.

If an un-chosen number is drawn then we will roll over to the next draw until the chosen number is found. No more tickets will be accepted after the cut-off time above.

We have our prototype R2 puzzle available to generate much needed increase in capital equipment for the investment in our new Cosmic Series (Plan to buy a second machine). This prototype was used to plan the design of the puzzles and incorporates techniques used in some of the series.

This puzzle was featured in the Wired Magazine in detail so the maze design will not be used again. This has months of work gone into its production including the setting up of the processes needed and we would like this to to go to one of our Voyager Collectors.

Rather than just selling it, we wish the puzzle to be potentially available to one of the 100 Voyager Status enthusiasts, so I have come up with a scheme to ensure a fair way to proceed with this.

We are selling 49 tickets (representing the numbers 1-49) at a cost of £120 each. On Saturday 1st March 2014 draw on the UK National Lottery, the bonus ball chosen that matches the users ticket number selected will have the puzzle.

*** Not available ***

To make this fair and in keeping with the series, all people who do not win, will have the £120 credited to their voyager account against one of the 10 puzzles. We therefore will not make anything on the sale (other than the winner who will just receive the puzzle).

This opportunity is only available to the 100 Voyager status people on a first come basis, so as there are only 49 tickets you will need to be quick!

You need to go to our website and then choose your number between 1-49 by sending Sophie or myself an email (or put the number on the invoice receipt).).

Any questions, please contact Sophie or myself.#

Best of Luck! :D
ReVoMaster
03SVTCobra

Re: Revomaze R2 Prototype (As seen in Wired)

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Is this showing what numbers have been taken r that they all are taken? The link doesn't have the option to add to cart anymore
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

You can only buy one so if you already did you cant now !
I got #31 so i guess it's only number between [] that are taken
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Rdroege

Post by Rdroege »

Comment self moderated
Last edited by Rdroege on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BU00613 open GR00374 open BR00308 open R00026 open
AG00262 closed OR00127 closed
AU00168 boxed TI 38/50 boxed LI 00012 boxed
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Comments discussed off line.
ReVoMaster
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Is anyone having a hard time accessing the link? or is it just me?
Sejanus

Post by Sejanus »

mattangel wrote:Is anyone having a hard time accessing the link? or is it just me?
I did originally but when I logged into the RevoHQ store the linked worked perfectly. The link checks out if you are a voyager status member or not.
R1:
Open: BU00955 (RIP) & 1055, Green, Bronze, Red

Voyager #44:
Open:
Closed:Ç
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

mattangel wrote:Is anyone having a hard time accessing the link? or is it just me?
Hi Matt

I have found many have not got Voyager Status but had Mercury Status instead. I have corrected this.

Please log out and in again to see if that helps (otherwise contact me directly).

All the best

Chris
ReVoMaster
pcad

Post by pcad »

Hi Chris, I've had no success with finding this lottery on the website. The only status I have is for elite, not voyager or mercury which is obviously not correct since I belong to all these groups.

I've sent an email to you about this also.
Last edited by pcad on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

It works! Thanks!

Return to “Jupiter General”