Revomaze R2 Prototype (As seen in Wired)

General Questions and Progress Updates.
vcif

Re: Revomaze R2 Prototype (As seen in Wired)

Post by vcif »

Let's hope that an un-chosen number comes up on the 26th! That way nobody will feel cheated.

My only suggestion would be that the people who are going to buy numbers "at the end of the month" choose their numbers now. Even if they pay for them later, the numbers should be selected before the 26th.

I understand that the chance of any ball coming up is the same regardless of the prior drawing, but it just seems like the right thing for everyone to be on the same footing by choosing their numbers before the original drawing.

Personally, my number was chosen after extensive consultation with an astrologist and numerologist based on the positions of the moons of Jupiter on the 26th. ;)
BU2034 O 5.26.13
GR1803 O 6.15.13
BR V2 O 6.22.13
OR136 O 7.29.13
AG 1511 O 8.17.13
LI 245 O 2.1.14
TI 21 O 2.8.14
GM O 1.13.15
CU 96
Voyager 96
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Going to keep it short this time.
vcif wrote:My only suggestion would be that the people who are going to buy numbers "at the end of the month" choose their numbers now. Even if they pay for them later, the numbers should be selected before the 26th.

I understand that the chance of any ball coming up is the same regardless of the prior drawing, but it just seems like the right thing for everyone to be on the same footing by choosing their numbers before the original drawing.
Respectably, but emphatically, No.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

Well my number is '25'. If that comes up on the first draw I will feel well and truly cheated and disappointing, as I made my payment before this change in the draws.

So fingers crossed it doesnt happen to me, If it happens to anyone else I will grieve with you. Unless I win :lol:

On a serious note though, I really think it should be kept to the first draw. Im still paying off Christmas, but went even more out of pocket 'before' I got paid to make sure I didnt miss out on this lottery

Edit: Surely it can be put to a vote? :P
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
vcif

Post by vcif »

Chyron wrote:Going to keep it short this time.
vcif wrote:My only suggestion would be that the people who are going to buy numbers "at the end of the month" choose their numbers now. Even if they pay for them later, the numbers should be selected before the 26th.

Respectably, but emphatically, No.
So, unless one of us is misunderstanding the other.

Assuming that the draw that counts is on 3/1.

You would prefer that the late purchasers see what the winning number on the 26th is before picking a number for the 1st? Really?

Regardless of any statistical calculation, if I were a late purchaser and saw that number 4 came up on the 26th, there is no way I would pick number 4 for the 1st. Would you?

Notwithstanding that, what is the problem with everyone being locked in before any draws are done?

vin
BU2034 O 5.26.13
GR1803 O 6.15.13
BR V2 O 6.22.13
OR136 O 7.29.13
AG 1511 O 8.17.13
LI 245 O 2.1.14
TI 21 O 2.8.14
GM O 1.13.15
CU 96
Voyager 96
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Anyone should be justly upset if someone has reserved a number but not paid for it.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
vcif

Post by vcif »

They would have to pay for it before the drawing on 3/1 or not be eligible.

They would just choose the number before the 26th to obviate any concerns about knowing the result of the 26th drawing before choosing a number.

Regardless, its all random anyway.
BU2034 O 5.26.13
GR1803 O 6.15.13
BR V2 O 6.22.13
OR136 O 7.29.13
AG 1511 O 8.17.13
LI 245 O 2.1.14
TI 21 O 2.8.14
GM O 1.13.15
CU 96
Voyager 96
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

NO MORE CHANGE PLEASE!!!
LETS ALL FORGET 26 th
Lets play for 1st and people who pay only !
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Orko

Post by Orko »

What would you do if you win? :lol:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Play with it until all 10 maze are in hand of every voyager then resale it in auction ... That way i Will have plenty of Time to enjoy and i Will get the most money out of it :)
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
pcad

Post by pcad »

Sorry Chris, but if the cut off for choosing a number is 7:30pm on Saturday the first like you announced, I highly doubt that we won't have a winner on Saturday. You do realize that the winning numbers are available at about 5:00 pm.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves

Return to “Jupiter General”