Revomaze R2 Prototype (As seen in Wired)

General Questions and Progress Updates.
CzMeteo

Re: Revomaze R2 Prototype (As seen in Wired)

Post by CzMeteo »

Congrats !
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Glad it went to a forum participant and not one of Revo's Silent Benefactors. Not because I devalue their contributions to making R2's a thing, but because there's at least a chance of some info making it's way here.

And Rabbit, If you were one of the delayers... Still congrats!
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

Chyron wrote:Glad it went to a forum participant and not one of Revo's Silent Benefactors. Not because I devalue their contributions to making R2's a thing, but because there's at least a chance of some info making it's way here.
which is why I wanted to let everyone know ASAP that it would stay here with the family (on the forum). Now there will be plenty I cant share until the series is over, but I will share what I can, when I can. All will be revealed when Chris allows it.
Chyron wrote:And Rabbit, If you were one of the delayers... Still congrats!
I wasn't, but glad someone did!
robbaylis79 wrote:Hey I got my invoice too and it says I owe £8 still. Have the prices gone up for the next puzzle as I paid nearly £5 less on the Mercury. I know its only a fiver, but aint they all at a fixed price with Voyager status? If £5 got added each time that would be a fair increase by the time we got to the last one :?
Voyagers are guaranteed at £100 and I believe shipping is £20 to the US. which is why the R2 was £120. so Chris didn't really make anything on this puzzle. All should be laid out in the invoices.

Thanks again folks!
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hi All,

Just a quick explanation of the invoices - those who were unsuccessful in acquiring the Jupiter Prototype have had there £120 put towards their next puzzle in the series and the invoice is a receipt of this so everyone knows where they stand.

The puzzle is £100, there's been absolutely no increase there. For the US/ROW customers the Postage & Packaging cost of one puzzle is £19-£20. Those who's shipping is only £19.20 have had a 0.80 credit note added to the invoice be redeemed on their next purchase.

For those in the UK/EC VAT needs to be applied which is 20% making a £100 puzzle £120.00. Postage & Packaging is £8.00 in the UK and £14.50 to Europe.

To use an example; Royal mail first class recorded delivery is around £4.80 we then include into the price the Velvet bags, Cardboard Boxes, Bubble wrap, large envelopes and labels used. There is then postage VAT on top of this also.

We do not make a profit on Postage & Packaging, our accounts show this. We just apply enough to cover the costs.

I hope this provides some clarification, if anyone has any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.

Sophie
Last edited by Rachel K on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

Thanks Sophie. Wonderful as always!
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL