Mercury Release

General Questions
TheWaddler

Re: Mercury Release

Post by TheWaddler »

Thanks for the updates!! Obviously I'm still a bit miffed that I haven't got my Mercury yet, but as the wait will produce a better puzzle I can understand. I know Chris is working his hardest and I have no doubt it will show when the Mercury finally arrives .... Looking forward to it! :D
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

It's understandable some of you are miffed because of the delay :) But I just wanted you all to know we are working on them and not just making promises :D

Rachel
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Cool to see some behind-the-scenes pictures of these being made.
Thanks!
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Big thanks for the picture and the update! It is well worth waiting for this puzzle. I really like to see these pictures from the puzzles being made.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
thayneq

Post by thayneq »

Can't wait for Mercury! Keep up the good work!
Opening order:
BR 50h. Fast=28s
BK Obs 12h.
BL 25m. Fast=12s.
GR 3h.
AG 20h. Fast=1m56s
AU 70h.
RD 1h.
RD Obs 6h.
OR 20h.
LM 40h. Fast=2m12s
IN 16h.
AQ 15m.
TI 8h.
CU Au plated

Not started:
CU

Waiting on:
Mercury (paid :cry: )
MT, SA
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Having been away for a bit, I was wondering how the R2 series was coming along. Glad I haven't missed the release of Venus! :D

I'm sure it's been discussed here and elsewhere, but I too felt like the maze wasn't as smooth or satisfying as the R1's, but it may just be that I'm partial to the R1's and haven't spent much time on the new maze. I'll pull my mercury out and give it another go.
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Good to see you back on the forums, Matt. How's family life treating you?
Starting over
licence2phil

Post by licence2phil »

I don't post on this board often, I have to say the whole thing seems to be a shambles. I have 'Voyager status' which just seems to be an excuse to keep hold of £100 for sonlong I have lost track. I should have learned my lesson after waiting over 2 years for my CE set. I have phoned several times and there always seems to be an excuse why things are delayed. I am getting to the stage where I am considering doing a recall of money via my card provider.
Pull your finger out Revomaze.

EDIT: rant mode over. Seems my older posts have disappeared. I appreciate the difficulties of running a small company, I really do, but a bit of communication would go a long way :D
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I still haven't received my CE set. I looked up yesterday when I paid for the Mercury puzzle and it was three years ago. I also payed for all the puzzles in advance.. Keep the faith. Chris will work out all the production bugs and the puzzles will be coming off the assembly line before you know it. Patience. Believe me, the price you paid for the puzzle, if you bought it here in the US with all the inflated production costs, would bring each puzzle in at around $750 US. I have no problem helping support the guy that is bringing so many great puzzles to our hobby. If you don't want your Voyager status tell Emma, there are people waiting for your spot. You will have your $100 back in the bank in no time. Waiting is part of the high end custom metal puzzle market. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

I can only agree.

Also paid all the puzzles in full. Why?? Because I trust them 100%and it helped the cashflow.
I appeeciate them for what they do. To be so dedicated in making this a succes. I think a lot of other persons would already have thrown the towle in the ring. Besides that it can't be easy to deal with all those puzzle minded freaks. ;)

Just hang there and the puzzles will come and you'll probably enjoy it even more. :)

Return to “Mercury General”