Mercury Release

General Questions
TheWaddler

Re: Mercury Release

Post by TheWaddler »

Any word on batch 3 & 4 release dates? Anyone contacted Sophie, before she left, or Chris recently? If not I shall send him a message for an update as there hasn't been an announcement recently :)
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Dear All

Just a quick note, Chris is still working to finish all the outstanding Mercury puzzles. He has amended the puzzles to include a smother and positive operation from the feedback received from various members.

These changes will make a positive impact to not only the Mercury but all the outstanding R2 range.

We are interviewing Sophie's replacement this week and wish to appoint quickly so Chris can re-focus on completing these outstanding orders.

We are planning a meeting on Monday and I will put on the forum details of progress after this.
You can of course contact myself via PM or my email jill.pitt@revomaze.co.uk.

Best Regards

Jill
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

Thanks Jill for the quick response!! Looking forward another update after Monday :D
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Any updates here? What is the problem with the puzzles? Why does it take so long time?

If it takes 2-3 years between each puzzle, I will probably be dead before all puzzles in the series are released :(
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
LOSTpuzzle

Post by LOSTpuzzle »

I remember a forum post, I think it was by Sophie, that the Cosmic Series was going to have a release schedule of 3 puzzles per year.

I received an advertisement from Revomaze back in April of 2013 that Mercury was going to start shipping in May of 2013. We're almost in Q4 of 2015, and Mercury release STILL isn't done?!?! We should be 1/2 though the entire series by now.

At this point, I don't think I even want to hear another promised date. I stopped counting after 8 missed dates.
OOOOOO
Orko

Post by Orko »

I can't even remember when i pre-ordered some of the r2's. :roll: :(
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Me i was so disappointed by the release date being late all the time and by the puZle itself that I sold everything... In my point of view if Chris can't deliver with his machine he should make them by who does the R1 and finally get them out to people who bought them 2-3 years ago

It's sad that he can't deliver what was promised many time before

For R1 and its manufacturer they had setback but was because of problem with small order and change of manufacturing

Anyway I'm done complaining since I don't wait for any at the moment
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

has batch 3 shipped? I don't see anything in the forum.. I think batch two shipped over a year ago.. are we really over a year and a half delayed?
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Maybe the monthly updates can resume, and maybe include more specific details? And realistic deadlines?Even if the expected shipping time for R2 batch 3 is still a year away, knowing that up front makes the waiting easier. I'd rather wait longer and get a product delivered as promised rather than be told a series of unrealistic deadlines that don't get met.
Starting over
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hello Everyone,

I have been going through the orders with Chris to figure out a schedule to complete the orders.

Chris had to redesign the products to make them smoother which took up a lot of time, plus with Sophie leaving and Me starting, everything's up in the air schedule wise.

Chris WILL deliver the mercury and from there we will look into getting the engineers to help getting the other components together.

I can understand how it's frustrating but we really do appreciate your patience and sticking by us.

Any more enquires, please message on here or email me at rachel.myers@revomaze.co.uk..

Rachel

Return to “Mercury General”