Possibility of pre ordering the entire series?

General Questions
nos6074

Possibility of pre ordering the entire series?

Post by nos6074 »

I had a thought that I figured I would throw out to the rest of the voyagers. Since the voyager status has been closed and we are supposed to be able to get the series at a fixed price does anyone think they will offer us the option to pay ahead on the other puzzles.. And would anyone be interested in doing so. Personally I'm in this till the end regardless and would not mind paying fairly far in advance.. Thoughts?
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
Auroch

Re: Possibility of pre ordering the entire series?

Post by Auroch »

I'd say I wouldn't mind that option:)

I don't necessarily have the funds right at this moment for pre-ordering all of the remaining R2s though even pre-ordering one or two in advance would be great.

An excellent idea, nos.
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

I agree...i wouldn't mind paying in advance either. For those of us that are patient enough, it's nice to know that your puzzle is paid for...just have to wait for it to come.
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Interest should be directed towards Sophie.
Auroch

Post by Auroch »

I've emailed her already. We'll see what she says:)
bulldawg

Post by bulldawg »

If preordering would come with a price guarantee, then I could see where that could be attractive. However, the Voyager subscribers already have the price guarantee.

With the delay in shipping that the CE had taken, I am not sure I would want to prepay for something that may not be delivered for several more years. Perhaps if there was a definite release schedule, but there is not one. We don't even know when Mercury will be shipped much less Pluto.
R2 Cosmic Voyager #54
Bronze V2 ext - opened!
Silver ext - AG00118 core (Revomaster Collection AP0023)
Blue obs - opened!
Green obs - opened!
Blk obs - opened!
Black V2 obs - received
Red obs - opened.
Indigo - in progress
Mercury - ordered
noshaq

Post by noshaq »

Why would you like to pay in advance if you're not required to? The way I see it there's nothing to gain from it. You get interest from money in the bank. And it's relatively safe way of keeping your money. There's a risk that a small company will go out of business. Now I'm not saying that Revomaze is in any kind of danger of that happening, but it is a risk you have to account for.

The only thing you might gain from it is if they keep sending out a first batch of 20 R2's for every new design. Then you might be one of the 20. But I truly hope the will send out the whole batch at once in the future since the reason i got the Voyager status to begin with was that I wanted to solve the puzzles the same time as everybody else.

CE-set #12
CE012BU -> Open | CE012GR -> Open | CE012BR -> Open | CE012AG -> In hand
OR00212 -> In hand | LM00212 -> Closed
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

In the first for reservation and also in the confirmation I offered to pay for all the puzzles. Heard nothing about the proposal.

I can imagine its also not something they want. This because of the lack of costs.
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Totaly agree with noshaq
Further more you dont even know if you Will Like the new game play

I wont pay for more than one preorder at a Time since they wont start the next one until the current are finish

Sooooooo WHY ?
If it's because you want to be in the first 20 for the other then buy it as soon as they come !
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Auroch

Post by Auroch »

In the event they made that option available, some advanced funds could very well help them out. That's reason enough for me and I don't feel like I need to "gain" anything. If it gives them a little more breathing room, I'd be more than happy:)

Either way, if it's not a route they want to go, I'm just as happy without the option to pay well in advance.

Return to “Mercury General”