RE: Cosmic Series Puzzle Colours

General Questions
CzMeteo

Re: RE: Cosmic Series Puzzle Colours

Post by CzMeteo »

Although, I do have to admit. A pink puzzle would be quite unique.
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

CzMeteo wrote:Although, I do have to admit. A pink puzzle would be quite unique.
I would like to see a pink version. Exactly because it's quite unique! 8-)
BBloke

Post by BBloke »

That all sounds fantastic. Can't actually wait to see them. 3 puzzles a year sounds about right too.
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Finaly some update ! Thank you Sophie and chris

I Like what i See in future !!!!!!! Or maybe i dont !!!!
Just hope it wont be as much of a hand cruncher :)
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

CzMeteo wrote:To clear things up, just incase anyone has the same misunderstanding as I did,
There are two SE puzzles in this set of ten. Only after has the costumer purchased the first four puzzles in the series can they then buy the Ceres puzzle. When they order the Ceres puzzle they will also be sent a wonderful box to go with these puzzles. Same thing goes with Pluto, after purchasing all 9 puzzles, you can then buy Pluto. The intent is to have anyone who is dedicated be allowed to purchase the SE puzzles and those who have not purchased all of the precious puzzles.
robbaylis79 wrote:What is the difference in the (SE) type puzzles as opposed to the other planets?
CzMeteo wrote:The difference is what I said two posts up. They are limited to only people who own every previous puzzle.
As I understand it, ALL puzzles within the first batch are limited to people who own the previous puzzles. The SE puzzles are then only available to voyager customers, and will not be reproduced regardless of future demand, unlike the other 8 puzzles.

//Grumble Grumble Grumble
Love the idea of the special stand! It will look great next to the one promised for the gold!
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

mattangel wrote:Love the idea of the special stand! It will look great next to the one promised for the gold!
Hah

But as I understand, the item to be shipped with Ceres is a box to case the puzzles rather than a stand.

"We do not wish for people to ‘pick and mix’ which puzzles they want and end up with disorganised collections rather we would like as many people out of the 100 to have as complete a series as possible with a full 10 way case- which by that point, I imagine, will look something like a treasure chest on opening"
-Sophie
Rdroege

Post by Rdroege »

Interesting. Why the choice of pink over black? As all the other colors from the R1 series are represented? My guess would be you are saving black for another special run...
BU00613 open GR00374 open BR00308 open R00026 open
AG00262 closed OR00127 closed
AU00168 boxed TI 38/50 boxed LI 00012 boxed
Auroch

Post by Auroch »

CzMeteo wrote:
mattangel wrote:Love the idea of the special stand! It will look great next to the one promised for the gold!
Hah

But as I understand, the item to be shipped with Ceres is a box to case the puzzles rather than a stand.

"We do not wish for people to ‘pick and mix’ which puzzles they want and end up with disorganised collections rather we would like as many people out of the 100 to have as complete a series as possible with a full 10 way case- which by that point, I imagine, will look something like a treasure chest on opening"
-Sophie
A treasure chest at the end of a Cosmic Rainbow :D
pcad

Post by pcad »

Perhaps they're saving black for the mysterious R1 Voyager puzzle.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

But there already is a black R1 puzzle.

Return to “Mercury General”