Wired Magazine (SPOILER ALERT)

General Questions and Progress Updates.
CzMeteo

Re: Wired Magazine (SPOILER ALERT)

Post by CzMeteo »

The picture of the R1 is of a maze that is already released. There is no way they would publish this with out revomazes consent. They had to know about it.

Also the picture does not really help those who havnt solved it.
jerryloo71

Post by jerryloo71 »

pcad wrote:Kind of hard to tell which one it is unless you've opened all of them. There are still two R1's which haven't been released yet, the purple and the Voyager R1. That would be pretty perverse if they used one of them. If they did, at least they didn't give anything away about the current mazes.

I did alert Sophie about this when it first came out. She said they were aware of it and not to worry about it. I think the only other core that was photographed and circulated was the Red.

Makes you wonder...this was an article about the R2 after all.
Oh really? There is a Voyager R1? I thought the last R1 is the Purple Ex.
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

There is mention of the opportunity of winning the Voyager R1 puzzle if you purchase the Voyager status. Its clearly a typo. As it would be pretty silly to win an old type puzzle for winning the new type puzzle competition lol ;)
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

jerryloo71 wrote:
pcad wrote:...There are still two R1's which haven't been released yet, the purple and the Voyager R1...
The Purple Ex is the last of the R1 series.

The Voyager/R2/Series 2 are various names given to the new disc-shapes range of puzzles. Perhaps confusingly, the "Voyager R2" puzzle that can be won is the prototype R2 that I and a few others had the opportunity to test a little while back.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
jerryloo71

Post by jerryloo71 »

bluesign2k wrote:
jerryloo71 wrote:
pcad wrote:...There are still two R1's which haven't been released yet, the purple and the Voyager R1...
The Purple Ex is the last of the R1 series.

The Voyager/R2/Series 2 are various names given to the new disc-shapes range of puzzles. Perhaps confusingly, the "Voyager R2" puzzle that can be won is the prototype R2 that I and a few others had the opportunity to test a little while back.
Thanks Chris for clarifying. Anyway here is the reply from Sophie when I asked about the R1...

"No I’m afraid there isn’t, the R2 prototype was mistakenly named the ‘R1’ (I’m not sure exactly when as it was before I started here) and the name has stuck. As far as I know this is the prize offered to the Voyager Challenge winner and so is not for sale".
pcad

Post by pcad »

All I can say is that it's been referred to as a R1 being the grand prize for the series. Never made much sense to me, but when I asked about it they never said otherwise. A little proof reading goes a long way. :?
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves

Return to “Jupiter General”