General Pre-launch Discussion

General Questions
prodigy

Re: General Pre-launch Discussion

Post by prodigy »

AndrusyszynPM wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:43 pm Can anyone give me an update on the R2 Mercury, here or by PM? I've been AFK for a while and have lost touch with everything.
RevoHQ have said that they are working on fulfill all outstanding orders in the background when they are working on the new VaultMaze and the latest news I heard is this from Dec 19, 2022:
We would kindly encourage our customers who are waiting for long-term outstanding orders to contact us, as they have been passed through a number of employees. Jaz will be pleased to help you if you contact her at jazmin@revohq.co.uk with what you believe is outstanding. In the new year, we'll work out what we owe and how we'll fulfill our customers' orders to their complete satisfaction.
Jaz doesn't work any longer for RevoHQ so I think you should contact the following mail R2@revohq.co.uk instead from the announcement from May 31, 2023:
We have implemented three new helpline emails:

- helpdesk@revohq.co.uk (this is for Revomaze enquires)
- helpdesk@vaultmaze.co.uk (this is just for the new VAULTMAZE project)
- R2@revohq.co.uk (this is just for people who have R2 orders)
You can find the latest announcements in the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2894&start=30
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
AndrusyszynPM

Post by AndrusyszynPM »

Thanks, I sent a note to the R2 email.
AndrusyszynPM
BR00266 - Opened - January 7th, 2010
BU00848 - Opened - January 30th, 2010
GR00318 - Opened - February 2nd, 2010
AG00158 - Opened - June 25th, 2010
R00081 - Opened - August 2nd, 2010
AU00081 - OPENED - March 17th, 2013
OR00081 - Opened
LM00245 - In Hand
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Only now noticed the new vaultmaze roll-out. So, have send another email regarding this whole planet series. Will they still be made?

To be honest, this doesn’t feel right.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Bidle wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:48 pm Only now noticed the new vaultmaze roll-out. So, have send another email regarding this whole planet series. Will they still be made?

To be honest, this doesn’t feel right.
I think they still "aiming" to complete them but I guess they have the lowest priority and isn't there still people waiting for their CE-sets?

For the moment I think RevoHQ need to find a product that is easy to manufacture and easy to sell (and hopefully Revomaze Lite series will be the solution) so they can have a steady income to be able to focus on the Vaultmaze and complete old orders like the R2 series.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Sure,….

There are always excuses, but taking on new projects while people are waiting for years now. Also paid in full for the complete series. And always pursuing the company for an update,……. it is such a shame.

Well probably will be here again in a couple of months. :D

Return to “Mercury General”