General Pre-launch Discussion

General Questions
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Re: General Pre-launch Discussion

Post by ReVoMaster »

Thank you for clarifying.

It is clear to me how you and few others feel and I will now do what I need to do.

For the record, as you say, I was not inferring to anyone in particular and if I offended you it was unintentional, I started to just clarify a point you made and continued on.

The puzzles do have the 75 steps, some take 1.5h some take 3 minutes so it is like calculating how long it takes father Christmas to get round everyone. Yes someone did work it out. But that is not the point, doing them myself and being too eager has left me a big problem that only I can sort.

It is important to complete what has been paid for and I wish the R2 were kept separate from the R1's as we have our engineers doing an excellent job and that we as a company are on track with them.

Anyway, once sorted, I hope another company can take up the challenge to supply all of you that does not make the mistakes I have made.
ReVoMaster
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

I'm going to need to get a second job if Chris and Rachel continue to release new puzzles every couple months. ;)
Attachments
original.png
original.png (97.63 KiB) Viewed 14472 times
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
Rdroege

Post by Rdroege »

Thanks for the transparency Chris. I for one would be happy to pay 200 pounds per puzzle if that means that I receive all 10 in a timely manner vs 1 every two years. Just my two cents. I think most people would agree. Maybe a survey out to all the voyagers to let them decide??
BU00613 open GR00374 open BR00308 open R00026 open
AG00262 closed OR00127 closed
AU00168 boxed TI 38/50 boxed LI 00012 boxed
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

I'd pay what they're worth. Because they're worth it!
Starting over
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I would be happy for a brief update on the R2 progress, just to get to know the latest news :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Orko

Post by Orko »

Same here. ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
AndrusyszynPM

Post by AndrusyszynPM »

Since I just voted in the primaries today, I'll also vote to get a Voyager update.
AndrusyszynPM
BR00266 - Opened - January 7th, 2010
BU00848 - Opened - January 30th, 2010
GR00318 - Opened - February 2nd, 2010
AG00158 - Opened - June 25th, 2010
R00081 - Opened - August 2nd, 2010
AU00081 - OPENED - March 17th, 2013
OR00081 - Opened
LM00245 - In Hand
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

the response is overwhelming...
seriously, I can hear crickets here...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi All

Time for a quick (overdue) update.

Since January, It has been extremely busy for both Emma and myself. Emma has fitted in very well and in a short time has been brought up to speed with everything and between us, we have been planning the future of the company.

The company has to plan to be able to survive in a much more difficult and uncertain climate, with the US elections and the possibility of the UK leaving the European Union, plus an increase in competition.

We had a successful launch of Aqua and Indigo before Christmas to keep the Revo interest there and we have two more planned this year, Salmon and Mint. We are also working on a permanent income stream to ensure we can meet the demands of our serious puzzle collectors/enthusiasts. This is an exciting development which will ensure the long-term future of the puzzles.

At the same time, I have been working evenings and weekends on the R2's. The Mazes are due to be anodized now they have been engraved and I am finishing of the backs to be anodized. The centres and bars are in progress and should be complete by the end of the month.

Once the anodised parts come back, we can then assemble ready for shipping. The only thing needed is each number to be engraved onto the edge of the maze.

Once we have these out and get feedback, we will then adopt the design for Venus that is now programmed for the maze.

Hope to keep in touch through Emma, who is slowly getting to know each of you.

Kindest regards

Chris
ReVoMaster
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

thanks for the update, Chris!
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs

Return to “Mercury General”