General Pre-launch Discussion

General Questions
prodigy

Re: General Pre-launch Discussion

Post by prodigy »

Bidle wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:50 am Any update on this serie? Will they still be produced, I ordered and paid for the full series.
I am trying to get any answer from RevoHQ regarding this one but I have not received any answer yet. To me it doesn't feel like it will happen due to that all the time will be spent on new projects and the costs are too high to manufacture normal R1 Revomazes, then R2s will be even more expensive and therefor not likely to happen.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi prodigy,

" .....and therefor not likely to happen." so you want to say that Revo will deliver nothing? ................ and keep the money? And what is with the paid Voyager and all the other money of the customers which are waiting for many years already? There exist some legal terms to describe something like this...........

Peter Wendlandt
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

pewetools wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:36 pm Hi prodigy,

" .....and therefor not likely to happen." so you want to say that Revo will deliver nothing? ................ and keep the money? And what is with the paid Voyager and all the other money of the customers which are waiting for many years already? There exist some legal terms to describe something like this...........

Peter Wendlandt
No, if this is the case I am sure RevoHQ will refund the money including the voyager membership.

Of course I want the R2s to be produced if this is possible today but I personally do not require the R2 puzzles to be made due to the current manufacturing costs. I think it is better to just refund the money if it is needed for RevoHQ to be able to continue creating puzzles for us.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi again,
well, when the cost are so high............. I doubt that it become cheaper because more waiting. And: Maybe I am wrong but I am able to imagine that there is not enough assets to refund the people. If it is not possible to fulfill the contracts, then they should make an end with this sad story. In German we say: "Lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken, als ein Schrecken ohne Ende. " it`s something like "It´s better to have an end with trouble as trouble without an end".

Peter Wendlandt
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

These are posts from Chris Pitt (Discord) this morning regarding the R2s:
ReVoMaster wrote:The R2 is going to be made to people who have waited and we have discussed that with the people who have these outstanding. I have the maze completed and are setting the machine to do the backs which is where the challenge is. The machine can work on 95mm while the backs are 100mm. Once this has been solved we can produce the outstanding R2.
ReVoMaster wrote:It was not my intention to have the issue we have had with the R2 and it is still my PERSONAL goal to complete it, however, this time a team has been involved and learned from the mistakes from the past. We have been preparing VAULTMAZE since last year and they believe in the project.
This is almost the same information as above, but a new posted PDF included the following information from Chris Pitt:
ReVoMaster wrote:Second, to all individuals regarding the R2 series and the few Collectors Set people, I am still personally committed to completing this and we are talking to the small group involved. None of the current team was originally a party to this and I am taking full responsibility. We are open to changing the R2 people to this project and will discuss directly if this is an option for them.
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Well, I'll try to contact them again,... till now it is more or less a one way street of messages.

Think most of us have been very patient, and even paid in full to help out. Not only for these puzzles, but for multiple puzzles and boxes. In the mean time I did got some replies from nice lady number x (there were so many, all nice btw), but nothing from Chris. They all mentioned the same; Chris can answer this. He simply doesn't answer,.. I start to regret helping him.
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi Bidle,

You are not alone there, there are a number of customers who came to Revomaze right from the start or shortly afterwards and, just like you, regret the support and in the meantime have left the Revomaze community out of disappointment with Chris' behavior.

Peter Wendlandt
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Hi Peter,

Yes, I'm aware. I did receive an email from Chris with a fair excuus. At the moment he is willing to refund me in full, but it is not what we wanted to happen.
I've only just replied to him that this is a sad story. Especially everybody wish(ed) him the best and in the end it is our passion/hobby.

I'm still looking forward to his reply with hopefully more realistic deadlines and pro-active open communication. We'll see.

Thanks for your reply!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Bidle wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:23 pm Hi Peter,

Yes, I'm aware. I did receive an email from Chris with a fair excuus. At the moment he is willing to refund me in full, but it is not what we wanted to happen.
I've only just replied to him that this is a sad story. Especially everybody wish(ed) him the best and in the end it is our passion/hobby.

I'm still looking forward to his reply with hopefully more realistic deadlines and pro-active open communication. We'll see.

Thanks for your reply!
As long as we get an option for a refund I think it is OK. Then it's up to everyone to decide if they want to wait or not and I don't think we can complain in that case. We all want the puzzles but I just think we should pay what the puzzle will cost today to manufacture and just ignore the initial deal we all got. It is more important that Chris and RevoHQ can make money and continue creating puzzles.

Thanks for your update!
AndrusyszynPM

Post by AndrusyszynPM »

Can anyone give me an update on the R2 Mercury, here or by PM? I've been AFK for a while and have lost touch with everything.
AndrusyszynPM
BR00266 - Opened - January 7th, 2010
BU00848 - Opened - January 30th, 2010
GR00318 - Opened - February 2nd, 2010
AG00158 - Opened - June 25th, 2010
R00081 - Opened - August 2nd, 2010
AU00081 - OPENED - March 17th, 2013
OR00081 - Opened
LM00245 - In Hand

Return to “Mercury General”