General Pre-launch Discussion

General Questions
Rachel K

Re: General Pre-launch Discussion

Post by Rachel K »

smiteo wrote:so what does that mean? End of the year?
I will be giving a scheduled update after the Mint & Salmon release.
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

which Mint/Salmon release? July? or Christmas?
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

smiteo wrote:which Mint/Salmon release? July? or Christmas?
July :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Have everyone received their Mercury now or are there still persons that have not received their pre-order?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Joss

Post by Joss »

I'm still waiting
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Joss wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:00 pmI'm still waiting
Too bad to read that.

Do you know if it is 100 in total that will get a Mercury or have the list been shorter during the years? Do you know how many that have received it so far?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Joss

Post by Joss »

Sorry, no idea. I'm R2 #12. Not sure in what order they are made.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

They do not send them out in serial number order.

I know some Mercury puzzles have been sold privately and and maybe someone have borrowed one but the number of users in the registered group here on the forum is 60. I guess there also are people that have not asked to be a member in the group so my guess is that there are at least 50 puzzles released.

I have heard that there have been two batches (if I remember correct it was 20 puzzles in each). I also think there have been some people that have received a refund for Mercury and the rest of the series is now limited to around 50 each if I have got it correct.

The last I heard was that Mercury will no longer be released in batches they are all being worked on at once in Chris's spare time (evenings & weekends) and probably sent out one by one.

This reminds me that I should try to dig a little bit and add this kind of information to the history post :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now added the Mercury history information (so far) to the "history post" if someone is interested to read it :)
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Any update on this serie? Will they still be produced, I ordered and paid for the full series.

Return to “Mercury General”