General Pre-launch Discussion

General Questions
nos6074

Re: R2 Mercury - Available to order

Post by nos6074 »

robbaylis79 wrote:I emailed Chris earlier on today and he informed me that he hopes to roll the first batch out by the end of the month. So.... I guess we will just have to wait and see ;)
That would be really cool.. maybe a nice birthday surprise
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
Auroch

Post by Auroch »

Mercury Ordered:)
6 left now.
Orko

Post by Orko »

congrats, auroch ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Auroch

Post by Auroch »

Thanks. It'll be nice starting this series from the very beginning and keeping up with it as opposed to finding out way too late haha
Auroch

Post by Auroch »

Mercury #71 confirmed!
YES!
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

Auroch wrote:Thanks. It'll be nice starting this series from the very beginning and keeping up with it as opposed to finding out way too late haha
I agree.. I feel like I missed out on quite a bit with the R1s. I did not start them until this past July and quickly acquired and opened Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Orange, and Lime. I missed out on the Gold, Red, and so on. I also missed the Purple lotto ;(. but at least I will be able to start this one from the beginning :P
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
Auroch

Post by Auroch »

Ya, totally! It's a new beginning. So excited for the R2 series.
Rawdo

Post by Rawdo »

nos6074 wrote:I agree.. I feel like I missed out on quite a bit with the R1s. I did not start them until this past July and quickly acquired and opened Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Orange, and Lime. I missed out on the Gold, Red, and so on. I also missed the Purple lotto ;(. but at least I will be able to start this one from the beginning :P
Same thing here.. I ordered the V2 set at the end of August and pre-ordered the Mercury at the same time... had a feeling that they were my kind of puzzles. My only regret now is that I didn't order more of the R1..! Everything went sold-out so fast!
BlV2open GrV2open BrV2open OR00266open
R2 Voyager #74
Mercury pre-ordered
Venus pre-ordered
Earth pre-ordered
Mars pre-ordered
Ceres pre-ordered
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

Yes it did.. But hopefully we will see new life soon.. I still search eBay and such for some of the R1 that I'm missing.. But they don't come up much. However on a brighter side of things there is a new update in the announcements section ;) Looks like the voyager status is about wrapped up
Orko

Post by Orko »

Hi puzzlers,

today, i had the time to read the whole posts of this topic and at this time i think i like to tell my opinion of all the tells and storys i`ve read. I think all of us are here, cause they like high quality puzzles and not the puzzles you can get in every shop next door. The puzzles that you`ve ordered, or pre-ordred are worth the money, i`m sure. ( Yes, you can see in my signature that i`m not a revo expert, but maybe that gives my words more weight?). If you want a puzzle in 3 days, order a rubiks cube, you will have it in a few days like millions before.....and solve it like millions before. Okay, i agree, if somebody says, ready to ship.. maybe next week, next week........thats not the best way, its better to say, we would be happy to get all shipped this year :D . But if you like to buy a Wiesmann Gt, or a Ferrari, you also have to wait a long time, (accepted e-bay :D ). So, don`t waste anymore time on thinking when, just be happy like a little child on chrismas when the time has come. ;)
Last edited by Orko on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%

Return to “Mercury General”