General Pre-launch Discussion

General Questions
BBloke

Re: R2 Mercury - Available to order

Post by BBloke »

I'm looking forward tot he mercury but closer to christmas as it would be a nice pressy for me! :)

Anticipation is just part and parcel.
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Maybe they can kick off the R2 series by marking the anniversary of the Revomaze.
TheJuggler

Post by TheJuggler »

BBloke wrote:I'm looking forward tot he mercury but closer to christmas as it would be a nice pressy for me! :)

Anticipation is just part and parcel.
Sadly as more time passes, much as happened for me with the Gold, the excitement and anticipation wanes, and I get less excited for a product. Take the T8. Announced 2 weeks ago, in peoples hands a week ago. Reviewed, excitement, buzz, and then the dash to get one. Much better model!
open open open open open open open

http://puzzling-parts.thejuggler.net/
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

I, personally, hope that the R2s come sooner rather than later. We're already in mid September, which is ages past the original timeline of a release in May. News of the R2s has screeched to a halt, although the auction to buy equipment should only help.

What would be nice, for once, is a realistic schedule on when we might start seeing these puzzles... But I'm not holding my breath...

I am, however, still looking forward to these puzzles. Hoping they'll see the light of day soon enough...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
jpicard

Post by jpicard »

After being gone for while I'm back in with R2 Voyager #75!
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

jpicard wrote:After being gone for while I'm back in with R2 Voyager #75!
way cool.. wondering if we are going to all have a race or if he will send them out as he makes them.
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

He's suppose to be making the first batch right now so every preorder, like us, should be sent the same day, but some delivery will take more time to arrive at destination, but yes it will be kind of a race !
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Orko

Post by Orko »

I purchased the voyager status today and if someone is interessted there were only 19 numbers left. ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

Congrats Orko.. Im happy I was able to do the same thing.. nice to get in on this one from the start. Kinda had to scramble to get all the R1's I could since I started into this series kinda late..
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

No more R1 except mini availible on the main site ;)
Hope it mean mercury is comming
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury

Return to “Mercury General”