Mercury Release

General Questions
BBloke

Re: Mercury Release

Post by BBloke »

:shock: :o oh dear! but what a resolution.

The mercury can't come soon enough for me. It's a nice light at the end of a dire tunnel. The winds have brought my back fence down :(. Luckily it's owned by network rail so fingers crossed they should be sorting it out sometime this decade! Attempts at refinancing have also hit a devastating brick wall - no, I'm not refinancing to help my small addiction!

Come on the mercury :)
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
astr0creep

Post by astr0creep »

So as I understand it, the UK puzzles are finished and ready to go, but are being delayed by a problem that doesn't even effect them?! After all the delays already? I give up!
Blue Obs open
Black Obs V1 open
Black Obs V2 open
Blue Ext open
Green Ext open
Bronze Ext open
Silver Ext open
Gold Ext open
Orange Ext open
PU SCW UK in progress!

Mercry Open, kinda...

astr0creep
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

At the end it is a puzzle. For me quality comes first. Even if it takes another two months; I'll just patiently wait for them to arrive.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

astr0creep wrote:So as I understand it, the UK puzzles are finished and ready to go, but are being delayed by a problem that doesn't even effect them?! After all the delays already? I give up!
Fine for me to wait for the final product, better to replace it now and I will have a better puzzle experience. And if astr0creep thinks it is the end of the world, just send him his puzzle now, I don't care if he can start before me. He seems to need the puzzle now :!:

Great that you informed us about the problem! Thanks!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
astr0creep

Post by astr0creep »

prodigy wrote:
astr0creep wrote:So as I understand it, the UK puzzles are finished and ready to go, but are being delayed by a problem that doesn't even effect them?! After all the delays already? I give up!
Fine for me to wait for the final product, better to replace it now and I will have a better puzzle experience. And if astr0creep thinks it is the end of the world, just send him his puzzle now, I don't care if he can start before me. He seems to need the puzzle now :!:

Great that you informed us about the problem! Thanks!
I feel you have taken the wrong meaning, its not that its the "end of the world", I am merely getting fed up with every time a release date is set it just keeps getting pushed back. I'm sure I'm not the only person who is disappointed. I wouldn't mind but the announcement has come 4 days after the ROW should have been dispatched and 1 day after the UK dispatch. It must be doubly frustrating for the people with tracking numbers waiting on parcels that still haven't been sent.
Blue Obs open
Black Obs V1 open
Black Obs V2 open
Blue Ext open
Green Ext open
Bronze Ext open
Silver Ext open
Gold Ext open
Orange Ext open
PU SCW UK in progress!

Mercry Open, kinda...

astr0creep
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

sounds like business as usual... sadly...
shipping notices should be sent when puzzle ship...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hi All,

Chris has now returned and i have been able to see the drawbar issue - it is about 1mm too short, the drawbar twists at the end reset and it shouldn't do. The general consensus is for Chris to work on the replacement (issue 2) bars over the weekend and for both the UK and ROW puzzles to be sent together as soon as this is complete.

We are aware that the UK MPP party is on Saturday 15th and we are working to ensure that the puzzles will be there.

Chris is deeply sorry for the delay, quality is paramount and he is working on the drawbars as we speak to rectify the issue.

I will update you all again on Monday with news of the weekends progress.

Kindest Regards,

Sophie
jerryloo71

Post by jerryloo71 »

RevoGirl wrote:Hi All,

Chris has now returned and i have been able to see the drawbar issue - it is about 1mm too short, the drawbar twists at the end reset and it shouldn't do. The general consensus is for Chris to work on the replacement (issue 2) bars over the weekend and for both the UK and ROW puzzles to be sent together as soon as this is complete.

We are aware that the UK MPP party is on Saturday 15th and we are working to ensure that the puzzles will be there.

Chris is deeply sorry for the delay, quality is paramount and he is working on the drawbars as we speak to rectify the issue.

I will update you all again on Monday with news of the weekends progress.

Kindest Regards,

Sophie
No wonder my tracking number for ROW didn't work!
TheJuggler

Post by TheJuggler »

Sophie,

There is a VERY significant puzzle party happening here in California on the 15th as well. Would have been really good to have these in hand to take along. I know there are many who would have liked to see these. With delivery times, I suspect that won't happen, and it's a missed opportunity for Revo.

Good luck with the fix!
open open open open open open open

http://puzzling-parts.thejuggler.net/
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Are the 'first 20' still held back or are they already out the door? Just curious.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.

Return to “Mercury General”