General Pre-launch Discussion

General Questions
halfbake69

Re: General Pre-launch Discussion

Post by halfbake69 »

seem like they were ask by some if they could pay in advance but i will only pay for 1 in advance and since i'm in the first 20 for mercury and they are about ready i'm willing to pay for venus even if it's only being made after the last mercury !! they only want to know interest so i dont think you HAVE to pay right now

lets get those mercury !!!!!! cant wait
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Sejanus

Post by Sejanus »

They so look very nice.. it has rekindled my interest!

April isn't so bad to wait either.. assuming I am in the 'last' batch. Have 3 of them by the year is an excellent goal too..
R1:
Open: BU00955 (RIP) & 1055, Green, Bronze, Red

Voyager #44:
Open:
Closed:Ç
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Only the wealthy and already established will get a set including all "first batch." Sad that myself being in the first batch of Mercury will deny at least one person of a complete "first batch" set, and sad that I probably won't get a first batch set of R2's myself because someone else can swoop it up.

It's a shame they can't just all be released at the same time after Mercury.

It's more of a shame that I consider this of any added value.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Dorothea

Post by Dorothea »

I think producing and sending in batches is more effective than waiting for all 100 puzzles to pile up at revo HQ before sending them out.
As the numbers are fixed nobody will have a "first batch set" advantage, its even possible to get a product with problems that are fixed later.
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Since I didn't get on the reserved list, will I have to wait until everyone on the pre-order list gets all the puzzles before I can even get the Mercury? I'm guessing that will be at least three years away... :(
Starting over
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Batches are great and all but they were supposed to move away from taking people's money before the puzzles were ready.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
stet

Post by stet »

I went ahead and pre-paid for Venus and Earth since they are planned to be released this year. I like the idea of getting them in the first batch as that way I have a chance to work with them before others spoil them for me (which has happened with some other puzzles). I will probably do the same next year for the next puzzles after these.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

100 people get it before everyone. 20 people get it before the other 80.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

stet wrote:I went ahead and pre-paid for Venus and Earth since they are planned to be released this year. I like the idea of getting them in the first batch as that way I have a chance to work with them before others spoil them for me (which has happened with some other puzzles). I will probably do the same next year for the next puzzles after these.
How did you already pre order this?
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I did for venus
Just ask Sophie and if they have place left she Will send an invoice !
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury

Return to “Mercury General”