General Pre-launch Discussion

General Questions
smiteo

Re: General Pre-launch Discussion

Post by smiteo »

I just hope these "batches" aren't anything like the Gold or CE batches, with months (years?) in between and no status updates.
but I'm not holding my breath...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

I know Im going to be in like the last batch :cry: there was only like 20 numbers left when I picked mine..
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
Orko

Post by Orko »

What do you think about how to map the r2's? I think they will be much more difficult to map. :?
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Since i always map in my head and never used a ruler tape or anything Like that i dont think i Will have more dificulty then the R1
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Orko

Post by Orko »

That's right! :lol:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
BBloke

Post by BBloke »

mmmm. mapping! I think I'll struggle. I work on the relative principle and map out from the start. And then try and line things up. Circles are gonna be a lot tougher for me!.
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

θ will probably be easier to work out than r.
MJShasko

Post by MJShasko »

I'm working on an animated routing map - programming it in VB6 (old school).

I have noticed, however, that while the absolute positioning will be important, understanding the variability in the topological (node / vector) relationships may be kicker.
BU00394 GR00177 BR00163 AG00211 AU00059 BL16LE R00059 OR00059
HM12-20 LM00059 TI40-50 BUobs BUobs2 GRobs BLobs BLobs2 RDobs

To do: R2 #59 PU000xx
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

MJShasko wrote:I'm working on an animated routing map - programming it in VB6 (old school).

I have noticed, however, that while the absolute positioning will be important, understanding the variability in the topological (node / vector) relationships may be kicker.
Also keep in mind the maze could be substantially longer. I'm wondering how many square inches the R2 will have for the playing surface.
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
Pervigilo

Post by Pervigilo »

Oh plop. I finally get enough money (bonus time) to join the series, and it closed two weeks ago. I only looked about a month ago and there were 20+ left too - must have had a massive surge.

Gutted.

Return to “Mercury General”