General Pre-launch Discussion

General Questions
Dorothea

Re: R2 Mercury - Available to order

Post by Dorothea »

I don't expect Chris to produce a lot of puzzles not knowing how many he will sell.
It's more than legal he gets some money first.
I've got no problem with waiting as i know the product will be gorgious.
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Dorothea wrote:I don't expect Chris to produce a lot of puzzles not knowing how many he will sell.
It's more than legal he gets some money first.
I've got no problem with waiting as i know the product will be gorgious.

Well thats business. You don't always sell all of what you make or plan to sell. People are losing interest in the company due to the ongoing issue with taking money and making promises that cannot be kept. That will cause puzzles not to sell. What is so hard about taking orders and when its ready to ship sending an invoice? Its simple business. Don't take money until the item is ready to ship.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
TheJuggler

Post by TheJuggler »

I've seen various statements here, however let me come back to one made by HQ.

The CE's are being done by the engineers.
The R2's are manufactured in-house.

Based on these two statements, if HQ clicks the button to start the cutting on an R2, that does not affect what the engineers are doing on the CE's. When he has clicked the button, he has time to do whatever he needs until the cut is complete. Anything he does while the machine is cutting does not affect the machines ability to cut.

Ergo, the CE's which are and should be priority DO NOT AFFECT THE R2's.

So if HQ committed to producing the R2's it was because it was not impacting the CE's AT ALL!

I'm sorry that people here seem deluded that there is something else going on. I'm also sorry that people think communication is good. It's not, Communication is terrible. I ordered a product and was told that it would ship by date X. I did not receive an email stating that my order was delayed and why. I should not have to come to a forum run and updated by volunteers who are not affiliated with HQ.

I greatly appreciate the work that bluesign and others do here. I know many of you personally, and know the dedication and love you have for the puzzles. I don't take any of that away from you and I'm sure you know that I mean none of this as something about what you do, or the information you give to the community.

None of that takes away from the fact that we don't get updates based on having ordered a product. I guarantee that if it were any other company, many would have cancelled their orders, and requested a full refund. I've done it with other companies, and while I have a great deal of patience and understanding, that only goes so far.

I know many in the community have stopped responding here as a result of what goes on behind the doors of HQ, and I fear I am close to the same point myself. I have endorsed the company, it's products, and it's service through my blog, and interactions with the puzzle community. I fear that the way things are for the last year or more, I can no longer continue to recommend the product, and I truly see that as a sad day.

I've said my piece, I'm sure many will have strong feelings about what I've said. I'm sorry if anything offends you, however remember these are my opinions, and I feel having produced puzzles which people have paid money for, I do talk from a position of some knowledge and understanding.
open open open open open open open

http://puzzling-parts.thejuggler.net/
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Well stated.
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Very well said
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
Merlin06

Post by Merlin06 »

Hi Juggler

I must admit my understanding was the same as yours.

Although I'm concerned now that Bluesign's understanding was that the pre orders were to buy the machinery.

Has there been any confirmation that the machinery has been purchased? As the only hold up on production I can think of is issues with the machinery and to date I have seen none of the promised production pictures!

I would be deeply upset if not only production hadn't started and they currently didn't have the machinery required for the production after taking payments!

Andy
BR*****
AG*****
TI00276
CU*****
Merlin06

Post by Merlin06 »

I have also noticed they have removed the 100 limit for the voyager status which has also devalued the investment in my eyes!
BR*****
AG*****
TI00276
CU*****
noshaq

Post by noshaq »

Merlin06 wrote:I have also noticed they have removed the 100 limit for the voyager status which has also devalued the investment in my eyes!
That i hadn't noticed. I agree, that's a bit disappointing actually :(

CE-set #12
CE012BU -> Open | CE012GR -> Open | CE012BR -> Open | CE012AG -> In hand
OR00212 -> In hand | LM00212 -> Closed
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Merlin06 wrote:I have also noticed they have removed the 100 limit for the voyager status which has also devalued the investment in my eyes!
Not good. I can see there are 90 item(s) available :(
Yes to buy this status was to just throw away the money...
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

It still say it Will be limited and the limit Will be for set of puzzle whit a unique number but that is it no detail on what the limit is ...
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury

Return to “Mercury General”