Revomaze Competition! 10 X Revomaze Purple Up For Grabs

General Questions.
Naz737

Re: Revomaze Competition! 10 X Revomaze Purple Up For Grabs

Post by Naz737 »

I was a late-ish comer. Me and my buddy where like... that looks cool. He bought his first, a bronze off of thinkgeek and promptly got it stuck. He gave up and I kept playing. I got out of the Pool/Jacuzzi. OH MY GOD! (Nov 2010)Not knowing from then how it worked. I went back and got a Blue and a Green, then my own Bronze. Then was able to solve bronze APRIL 2011. Silver 6 months later was solved. Gold took me more than a year.

Fact is. These really are great puzzles. This company, I believe, is up and coming. And as much perfection we demand of the puzzles, we are demanding of the COMPANY aspect while it really is still in its infancy (so to speak). And trying to make it all inclusive is probably the best way to excite the new comers.

The leader boards are bragging rights. SOLIDIFY THE LEADER BOARDS. Maybe make a Revomaze Hall of Fame with the people who were able to be XX opener of the different extremes. Keep the leader boards up so the honor of bragging rights can continue. Those doods deserve at least that. And while that might be a pain in the butt... Maybe that can be at least a fair sorta compromise to honor those who put countless hours of effort in to magic these puzzles open.

Honestly, I wish there was more I could do from the US. About all i can do is spread the word and loan out puzzles (my poor blue!). If R2 can be as easy to produce with more flexibility as we hope? I'd really like to think of this "competition" as the lowest point in a very explosive future.

And as always. Cake.
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
saber

Post by saber »

TheJuggler wrote:Could you also clarify the position of the Obsession line (Blue and Green). Would these count as puzzles owned in this case? Since the Extreme were originally the only puzzles as part of the competition, looks like you should explicitly state the intent here.
I would also like to hear an official word regarding the Obsession line. Not all of us have tons of disposable income (mortgage and kids are expensive!), but we have been loyal customers and have enjoyed the lower cost option. I own and have opened 4 of the Obsessions (blue, green, black V1, black V2). The V1 Obs came with codes that were supposed to get you into some sort of contest. Obviously that's not happening, so it would be nice to be included in this contest.
TheJuggler

Post by TheJuggler »

Saber, the clarification was given in the rules. Obsessions are not part of this lottery.
open open open open open open open

http://puzzling-parts.thejuggler.net/
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

TheJuggler wrote:Saber, the clarification was given in the rules. Obsessions are not part of this lottery.
Indeed.
RevoGuy wrote:Tickets are allocated one ticket per puzzle owned Blue – Gold + Orange, Red, Lime, Black & Handmade. (Obsessions not included.) Maximum of 15 numbers.

Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
saber

Post by saber »

Thanks, I hadn't noticed the updated rules and the main Revo page rules do not include this statement.
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Curious. I know its a weekend. But are people getting confirmations on the numbers they are sending in?
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

No acknowledgement on the numbers so far
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
pcad

Post by pcad »

Not yet. I sent mine in 3 days ago.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
maztec

Post by maztec »

Naz737 wrote:Curious. I know its a weekend. But are people getting confirmations on the numbers they are sending in?
I asked other questions at the same time, which resulted in a confirmation as part of the overall response. Otherwise, it sounds like people are not getting a general response. Hopefully before the election he'll confirm numbers with folks.
OOOOOOOoo
jerryloo71

Post by jerryloo71 »

Nope, no confirmation. Sent mine in two days ago.

Return to “Purple General”