New Lime noisy

General Questions.
Magras

New Lime noisy

Post by Magras »

Hi folks,

Just became the proud owner of a lime. But when i slide the core not rotate the revo makes a noise like when your filling metal it's fine during rotation just sliding. Is this normal it doesn't seem to impead movement and can see any fillings. Just wondering because my bronze doesn't make these noises.
prodigy

Re: New Lime noisy

Post by prodigy »

Did you buy it new from RevoHQ or used?

The noise isn't normal (I have at least not heard that kind of noise).

If it is new, it might just need some usage and it hopefully will go away, but I would recommend to write a mail just to ask to RevoHQ (e.g. Sophia).

If it is used, it can be damaged and in that case I also recommend to send a mail to RevoHQ to ask them what they recommend.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Magras

Post by Magras »

Just an update.

Been in contact with revoHQ and have been assured the noise is just from small ridges created during manufacture the sleeve and will not effect the solving or damage the puzzle. It does seem to have lessened in intensity with more use.

But this thing is strange. Seems like paths that i use reappear/disappear with no reason and I somehow need to learn levitation ? Winguardium leviosa waving hand over puzzle ??
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I am not that good at english but what does levitation, winguardium and leviosa mean?

Great at least that RevoHQ doesn't think it is a problem. For me I do not care if there are noise or things like that as long as it works as intended and I do not damage the puzzle. I also do not think you need to worry, due to if it will damage your puzzle, I am sure RevoHQ will help you with that when the puzzle has been opened (and there are a problem).
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Magras

Post by Magras »

prodigy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:10 pm I am not that good at english but what does levitation, winguardium and leviosa mean?

Great at least that RevoHQ doesn't think it is a problem. For me I do not care if there are noise or things like that as long as it works as intended and I do not damage the puzzle. I also do not think you need to worry, due to if it will damage your puzzle, I am sure RevoHQ will help you with that when the puzzle has been opened (and there are a problem).
Yeah Sophia has been a great help with my last few inquiries.

The winguardium leviosa thing was a Harry potter thing.
Attachments
Tumblr_m4rfvme2VS1qg1krko3_250.gif
Tumblr_m4rfvme2VS1qg1krko3_250.gif (995.3 KiB) Viewed 2095 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Oh, than I understand :)

Return to “Lime General”