Suggestions for what to buy

pewetools

Re: Suggestions for what to buy

Post by pewetools »

Hi again,

of course you have to pay VAT! Everybody in Europe has to pay VAT, it doesnt matter where you are and it doesnt matter where the seller is. If Wil sell to a German customer, the price included VAT. The only exception when you are a company in a different country with a valid VAT-number.
To give some more details of my self: I have 5 companies in different countries on different continents and we ship and make export many hundreds all over the world every year................ what I want to say is, that I know the regulation very well. If Wil runs a regular business, then his prices included 21% Netherland VAT - period. And then he dont have to charge this VAT when he make an export out of the EU, there is no misunderstanding and nothing unclear.

Best regards
Peter
doc81

Post by doc81 »

I am not familiar with VAT laws as I live in the US but Pelikan puzzles will also not remove VAT when shipping to the US. I am not sure if the law varies between different countries in Europe.
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Of course I am not familiar with all laws and rules of the world but for sure with the fact that a company in Netherland dont have to charge the VAT when they make an export out of EU.

best regards
Peter

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”