Titan Puzzle Padlock

EMarx

Titan Puzzle Padlock

Post by EMarx »

Hey guys!

I’m Eric, some of you may know me as the collector who runs the now defunct Heavy Metal Puzzles blog. It seems I missed the opportunity to procure one of these Titan Padlocks.

Just reaching out to see if anybody is looking to sell or could otherwise point me in the direction of somebody who is.

Also the last “modern” additions to my trick padlock collection were the Shane Hales Firestarter, his IPP exchange locks silver/gold, and then the Hokey Cokey and Louis Coolen yearlys. If anybody knows of any modern locks I may have missed, please let me know, as I did a wonderful job of fully missing this Titan lock until just today.

Thank you
Eric
ghxost

Re: Titan Puzzle Padlock

Post by ghxost »

I emailed the maker he put me on a list

Didn't take long

Cheers :)
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
EMarx

Post by EMarx »

Ah thank you, so I emailed him and haven’t received a response. Was that recently/is he still producing?
josiah1221

Post by josiah1221 »

It was released in the past few months and gained a lot of popularity, just be patient and he will get back with you. :)
EMarx

Post by EMarx »

Received a response from Sashko, thank you guys.
Swyrm

Post by Swyrm »

Diniar Namdarian made a "puzzle lock" out of 3D printed plastic which is more a take apart puzzle than a real puzzle lock, but for less than 20 euros, still worth adding to a puzzle lock collection.
Lock'd In by Bryan Turner is a gem, sold on Grave Raven website
I am still waiting for the 2nd batch of Block II from Boaz Feldmann
Also you may have missed one from Dick Hensel named "3D maze lock" out of wood, which is not a maze at all but a very clever (sadly not first quality made) puzzle lock, one of my best surprise of 2018!
Finally Free Me 6 by Joe Turner was not made to be a puzzle lock but is definitely one, and maybe the best ever done!
Rex Rossano Perez's next puzzle will be one
There is also one old model for sale on Puzzlemuseum website if I remember well
And I have myself 2 designs in mind I am trying to bring to life but I am failing for the last 3 years and it seems it will continue that way :p
mrmkaufman

Post by mrmkaufman »

Swyrm wrote:Diniar Namdarian made a "puzzle lock" out of 3D printed plastic which is more a take apart puzzle than a real puzzle lock, but for less than 20 euros, still worth adding to a puzzle lock collection.
Lock'd In by Bryan Turner is a gem, sold on Grave Raven website
I am still waiting for the 2nd batch of Block II from Boaz Feldmann
Also you may have missed one from Dick Hensel named "3D maze lock" out of wood, which is not a maze at all but a very clever (sadly not first quality made) puzzle lock, one of my best surprise of 2018!
Finally Free Me 6 by Joe Turner was not made to be a puzzle lock but is definitely one, and maybe the best ever done!
Rex Rossano Perez's next puzzle will be one
There is also one old model for sale on Puzzlemuseum website if I remember well
And I have myself 2 designs in mind I am trying to bring to life but I am failing for the last 3 years and it seems it will continue that way :p
Totally endorse the Free Me 6 evaluation. Excellent puzzle with creative locks and very tactile. Unfortunately, out of productions, so you'll have to get ready to pay a premium when you find one on auction.
EMarx

Post by EMarx »

Thank you guys for all the help and the quick catch-up.

So I purchased the Lock'd In, I'm on the waitlist for the titan.

Still looking for a Dini lock, the Hensel lock (I have his original), and the Block 2(?) did Boaz release a new design? I can't seem to find any information on it.

If anybody could assist with contacts or sale information, let me know.

Also would very much be willing to pay a premium for the Free Me 6.
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

As far as I know b lock 2 is not out quite yet

I could be wrong...
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
josiah1221

Post by josiah1221 »

I just spoke with Boaz yesterday. He said he got the parts in and should get a chance to work on the next batch by the end of the week.

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”