Finding Puzzles

Vlancii

Finding Puzzles

Post by Vlancii »

Hi all,

I’m wondering what sites you use to find puzzles (namely metal sequential: Strijbos, et. al.). Secret sites always welcome. :)(LOL). From what I understand. Emailing the maker/designer always seems the best route initially (and usually least expensive).

Also, has anyone ever gotten really lucky and found rarer puzzles at flea markets, estate sales, garage sales?

Thanks,

Vlan
Swyrm

Re: Finding Puzzles

Post by Swyrm »

Sometimes you can find nice puzzles on Ebay... mainly Berrocal's and Charles Perry's for nice prices, there also have been a few Sandfield's sold there and some old lted edition Strijbos not that expensive...
But no, nothing else: sloyd and eureka are a bit less known than puzzlemaster and can hold some puzzles longer in stock (they still have the Titan Ball puzzle I think), I have also found an Estonian website some months ago that still had some Lunatic Lock for sale for 10 euros but I have not been the only one and they are now sold out (and my copy doesn't work, it will need a bit of repair before being fully functionnal)
Vlancii

Re: Finding Puzzles

Post by Vlancii »

Thank you.

Been thinking of trying to start hitting estate sales trying to find some hidden gems.

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”