Sonic games tessarisis puzzle - help

Jm26rob

Sonic games tessarisis puzzle - help

Post by Jm26rob »

I posted this today on the sonic forum. Not very busy on there these days though so may not get a response. If anybody has the puzzle and can help please let me know....

Hello all, I have had my tessarisis for some time now and have not been able to open it. A few weeks ago I decided to get it down off the shelf and have another try. Upon checking the forum I hadn't realised there were some clues to help with opening the puzzle.

Keen to get it open i logged in to my online account and decided to just pay for the clues instead of decrypting them. This cost me £48.

I'm very disappointed to say that although my money was taken I have not recieved the clues and my emails to sonic games have not been answered.
Its very frustrating to be In this situation for what was already an expensive puzzle in the first place. This isn't what the puzzling experience should be about!

If anybody can help me with the clues I would appreciate it even if its just one of them and I can work on decrypting the rest.

I will be raising a case with PayPal to claim the lost money back.

edit: help found!
Last edited by Jm26rob on Sun May 19, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghxost

Re: Sonic games tessarisis puzzle - help

Post by ghxost »

PM me the clues

Ramisis ones were easy enough
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

I wrote a program to translate the symbols from a picture to characters and used crude frequency analysis along with a english dictionary to decipher. Was quite a nice little project :D
Brian706

Post by Brian706 »

dasrevo wrote:I wrote a program to translate the symbols from a picture to characters and used crude frequency analysis along with a english dictionary to decipher. Was quite a nice little project :D
That's a lot fancier than how I do it. I just assign a letter to each symbol then run it through a solver online. I like your way better though.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Aah yes I like to write programs. The solver I found online was ok, but not good enough for me, it failed for unknown words. What I did was partial pattern analysis and frequency analysis I dropped after a while as it wasnt needed. Now it is halve automated and half manual, kinda has the extra rush of finding the solution :)
Pattern analysis (like hello,jello,bello,jolly,molly all have the pattern abccd for instance) filters impossibilities quite fast, nice to see that.
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Just practice Cryptography a little. Puzzles are in all the newspapers. After a week or two of solving them your brain will look at the clues for the Isis puzzles differently. The cyphers used were easy, no program needed. I guess it might be hard if English is not your first language. I too found the programs available online to make many mistakes solving them. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Kirk2000 wrote:Just practice Cryptography a little. Puzzles are in all the newspapers. After a week or two of solving them your brain will look at the clues for the Isis puzzles differently. The cyphers used were easy, no program needed. I guess it might be hard if English is not your first language. I too found the programs available online to make many mistakes solving them. KIRK
I do practice cryptography, a little lot ;)
You are right, btw...the cipher is pigpen/freemason and i was thinking, it would be cool if there is a logic between the translation tables for each clue.
Slimefink

Post by Slimefink »

Hello
Been working on my blue tessarisis and basically
Getting nowhere. The 6 clues as you know are
Encrypted which I hate to admit I have tried to
Decipher and just can’t. If anyone could help me
With this I’d truly appreciate it.
Mike
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

You can always use a page like this to get some help with the clues:

http://www.oneacross.com/cryptograms/
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Slimefink

Post by Slimefink »

Thanks so very much
Onwards I march
Mike

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”