Labynary by Constantine

halfbake69

Labynary by Constantine

Post by halfbake69 »

Hi all is anybody having that puzzle ?
Want to discuss issues regarding it
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
ghxost

Re: Labynary by Constantine

Post by ghxost »

No but I have seen them and read about them. It seems like an interesting puzzle but I keep hoping to get my hands on one first.
What are your thoughts (assuming you own one)?
I love mazes and sequential puzzles and this seems to fit the bill
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
Trifcho

Post by Trifcho »

Hi halfbake69,
Labynary is a great puzzle. Feel free to send me PM.
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

The construction of the puzzle is pretty amazing
To make only one slab to move you potentially have a sequence of 2 to 12 or even more move to do
Very challenging

Some minor defect involve the round peg on to going forward into the puzzle witch I repaired with little washer

But I’m stuck and even if I’m able to slide all of it in different direction it seems like one of the groove for the ball is not long enough by 2 mm so I would love to eat from someone else before taking it apart to dremel it a bit

The overall puzzle is just very very well made and a superb challenge for those who seek one
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Trifcho wrote:Hi halfbake69,
Labynary is a great puzzle. Feel free to send me PM.
Sending you a pm soon
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Wow what a great puzzle
Just by telling me I didn’t have a defect in the puzzle just put me on the right track

I’m amaze how this is made very very clever design

Even dead end are in there

This thing is packed with challenge
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I’m literally blown away with this one I’m sure I will send many hours to complete all

The amazing thing with this particular puzzle is that it’s not just a sequential puzzle

Every time you want to make one move you must find the right sequence to place the slab so the path open and on each move you must find the right sequence

The locking pin on each side of each slab plus the sequence can be a freaking cause of frustration

I can recommend that piece only for strong puzzler

But man that IS SUPER FUN in my book :)
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Looks like he has other designs similar to the one you have as well if you search around for his collected works.
Interesting looking puzzles
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I have check his other design and they seem easier but I will look into those once I complete this one
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Finally made it out !
Great puzzle indeed
I took about 4 hours to complete
Even knowing the solution I estimate resolving it about 1h30

Very challenging but so satisfying when you figure everything out :D

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”