Puzzles For Sale

Vlancii

Re: Puzzles For Sale

Post by Vlancii »

CzMeteo wrote:Given that they originally sold for about $300 USD, and are currently retailing for $315, the one for $275 on eBay isn't bad.
Thanks, Cz. In your opinion, is it worth it? Or is it just another variation on the Isis Orb by sonic games?
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

I actually the know the person selling this puzzle on eBay. He was extremely pleased with this puzzle and really dislikes the Isis puzzle series... he's actually the guy that convinced me to sell my Devil and Matte Finish Isis.

The Pyro puzzle is wayyyyyy better than the Isis Adventure Series. I hope someone else here can vouch for me. The seller is very accurate in his descriptions as well. Disclosure: I talk to him almost everyday... I collect padlocks and puzzles and he collects old instrumentation and puzzles.... we go back and forth on different pieces and talk about what puzzles are worth it and what arent.

If I had more money I would have bought this puzzle off him. He sold me a giant padlock bigger than a football.
Grand Champion in Rocket League
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

TheWaveCarver wrote:The Pyro puzzle is wayyyyyy better than the Isis Adventure Series. I hope someone else here can vouch for me.
I don't know if I can agree that it is way better. It is almost the same thing with clues that you have to decrypt. Some steps in the solution are very strange as for the Isis orb but I think it is a fantastic puzzle. You can solve it by luck if you just move around but if you try to understand the puzzle then you find it to be very clever and very funny to solve. It isn't an easy puzzle to understand but if you like the Isis, Ramisis and the Loki puzzles you will enjoy the Fire puzzle.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

The Pyro Puzzle is better than the Isis.

#Vouche
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

CptBlood wrote:The Pyro Puzzle is better than the Isis.

#Vouche
Thanks.

I found the ISIS orb to be a tough puzzle (being it my first) until I found the 'secret clue' and then it was an easy puzzle that cost a lot of money. :(
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

CptBlood wrote:The Pyro Puzzle is better than the Isis.

#Vouche
Is Pyro Puzzles even a business any more? Their website has not had a change since 2016, and my emails have gone unanswered.
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

Vlancii wrote: Is Pyro Puzzles even a business any more? Their website has not had a change since 2016, and my emails have gone unanswered.
Stephen (the guy behind Pyro Puzzles) does have other designs for the series, and last I spoke to him he had one in the prototype stage. His time is however currently being taken up by another -quite significant- puzzle project, so I assume it may have been put on the back burner for the time being.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
MetalMork

Post by MetalMork »

hello there

due to money shortage I need to sell at least one of my popplocks: the T8 . It has been used but is still in excellent condition.

This tricklock is described here:

http://www.popplock.com/en/locks/t8.html

Shipping from ITALY to EUROPE ONLY.

PM if interested for price and S&H costs. First come, first served.

-Francesco

EDIT: SOLD!
BluEx: Unopen
BluOb v1 (Ltd Blu sleeve): Unopen
BlkOb v1: Unopen
RedOb v1 (Ltd Red sleeve): Unopen
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

You sold the puzzle in like 5 min. The time on top of the posts in the forum are converted to the current time in each country or is it GMT? KIRK
edit. when I posted that comment the time shown was plus one hour. 6:33am US time and the posted time was 7:33.. Is there a country setting somewhere in the forum settings?
edit. I found it in user profiles. I was UTC-4 should have been UTC-5..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Damn that one is on my list! Some day!
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”