Selling more puzzles

prodigy

Selling more puzzles

Post by prodigy »

I think I can try here to see if anyone are interesting in the following puzzles, please send me a PM with your best offer and I will sell the puzzle to the person that have sent me the best offer (I have en internal lowest price and if no offer will reach that level, I will keep the puzzle for later auctions).

I will start with the following 15 puzzles (I will add more later if it will be a good result):

If you have a Revomaze Black Extreme to trade (or sell). Let me know :)
Last edited by prodigy on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Brian706

Re: Selling more puzzles

Post by Brian706 »

R2D2 would be cool, but I already know it's way out of my budget. Is the Rocky Chiaro Chicago puzzle similar to the endeavor/new endeavor? I have the cheaper, mass produced brass treasure chest. Just curious if it's similar to that opening style. You just reminded me that I need to order a few puzzles from Rocky when I have some extra cash.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Brian706 wrote:Is the Rocky Chiaro Chicago puzzle similar to the endeavor/new endeavor? I have the cheaper, mass produced brass treasure chest. Just curious if it's similar to that opening style.
Only 20 of the Chic-ago have been made and they are all marked on the bottom, # of 20. The solution differs from the En-deavor version and I think the solution for Chic-ago is much better. The Bits & Pieces version is the same as En-deavor. I also had the Bits & Pieces version before I got the Chic-ago :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Which currency should we use for bidding?
Starting over
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

AndrewParr wrote:Which currency should we use for bidding?
Good question. You can send the bids in US Dollar (I have added this information now in the first post). If you send the bid in other currencies, I will just convert them to compare the value, but to make it simple, choose US Dollar (it is ok to pay in GBP and EUR if you want if we have a deal).
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

PMed you.
Starting over
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Thank you all for the offers. I have now sent mails to all the winners.
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

prodigy wrote:Thank you all for the offers. I have now sent mails to all the winners.
I hope it was a success for you. :)

Rather than editing the previous post do feel free to post an updated list if/when you have one, so it doesn't get lost under other posts.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”