SMS the next generation

Bidle

SMS the next generation

Post by Bidle »

It was already announced some time ago, but it is here!! Also a great new accomplishment that Brian was able to already create some of the puzzles in advance. That's really great as waiting for his amazing puzzles is sometimes pretty hard. ;)

I've got most of his great puzzles and still working on the Koala, but getting close. I had put it away for a while but now with the SMS announcement I brought it back downstairs. :?

Anybody else able to buy this beauty? For what I've understand from Brian himself there are less little parts than get lost. He is of the opinion that this will be his best yet,... So really looking forward to this one with a bit of a new approach.

http://www.mrpuzzle.com.au/sms-box-sequ ... uzzle.html
Paradox

Re: SMS the next generation

Post by Paradox »

Sadly it's a bit much for me to manage at the moment. After renewing my Karakuri membership and a couple of other moderate puzzle purchases I need to take a break for a bit.

I very much look forward to seeing more pictures and reviews as they start to pop up though! :D
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
Rdroege

Post by Rdroege »

Mines currently in route along with Wil's Pachinko Box. Like you Bidle my Koala is 70% solved so brought that one down from the shelf to work while I wait!
BU00613 open GR00374 open BR00308 open R00026 open
AG00262 closed OR00127 closed
AU00168 boxed TI 38/50 boxed LI 00012 boxed
Brian706

Post by Brian706 »

Brian Young's puzzles really intrigue me. I would love to own the koala and the SMS box, but they are way too much money for me. The only one I've tried is a plugged well which is an enjoyable little puzzle.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Brian706 wrote:Brian Young's puzzles really intrigue me. I would love to own the koala and the SMS box, but they are way too much money for me. The only one I've tried is a plugged well which is an enjoyable little puzzle.
They are indeed not cheap, but luckily I'm able to buy them and wouldn't want to miss them.
Was able to get a bit further with the Koala. In fact I got to the coin!!!!!!
Probably I didn't got the last part right, but solved it.
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Well it arrived, didn't had lots of time with it yet.

Still the finishing of the puzzle is really amazing,... boy oh boy, this one looks nice. Can't wait to give it a proper try! :)
Also got some other puzzles,... as it is not that often I buy something from the other side of the world. 8-)

Anybody else received theirs??
Rdroege

Post by Rdroege »

Yes I have been working on mine, no locks down yet but I have an idea of how the first one works. I too ordered a handful of other puzzles from Brian to fill up the shipping box!

If anyone knows of one for sale I am always on the lookout for an opening bat to round out the collection.
BU00613 open GR00374 open BR00308 open R00026 open
AG00262 closed OR00127 closed
AU00168 boxed TI 38/50 boxed LI 00012 boxed

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”