NG puzzles

robbaylis79

Re: NG puzzles

Post by robbaylis79 »

Chyron wrote:I'm just going to throw this out there because I'm a dumb American and don't know how to spell in anything other than American English.

Is it braught or brought in the UK?

also, is it thaught or thought?

Because I'm still seeing parallels that I can't help but see. COULD be coincidence... but dang that's one coincidence of a coincidence.
Read the post before yours mate. I beat ya to it :lol:
As far as I know braught and thaught are not words in any language.
Are admin able to change user names? I think 'Puzzlepro86' should be changed to 'Billy ****'
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

robbaylis79 wrote:
Chyron wrote:I'm just going to throw this out there because I'm a dumb American and don't know how to spell in anything other than American English.

Is it braught or brought in the UK?

also, is it thaught or thought?

Because I'm still seeing parallels that I can't help but see. COULD be coincidence... but dang that's one coincidence of a coincidence.
Read the post before yours mate. I beat ya to it :lol:
As far as I know braught and thaught are not words in any language.
Are admin able to change user names? I think 'Puzzlepro86' should be changed to 'Billy Bu****'
=P I think your edit came in while I was posting. Either way, it's pretty compelling.

I had a note in an earlier post today, "Maybe you just went to the same school" but I took it out to not sound like an a-hole, but frankly, I'm pretty edgy these days with regards to people who just come on to blast advertising, so I wanted to point out the obvious correlation. I didn't re-check your post after I started mine. I suppose I 'ought' to have.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

In the UK we say aught not ought :lol:

On a serious note, the guy is clearly a liar. Not a good way of building a good reputation. He doesnt have good business sense either. Hes gonna give his company a bad name, which could be devastating regardless of how good the product may be. I wonder how his partner feels about the way he is promoting their product...
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Lime = In preparation...
Copper = On its way...
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

I couldn't decide which would be the more funny way to type it so I literally flipped a coin.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Mrhero

Post by Mrhero »

robbaylis79 wrote:

Edit: Oh and notice how our new found friend on here spells 'thought' as 'thaught' and the creator on the news feed of their website spells 'brought' as 'braught'. Not to be a grammar nazi but its pretty damn obvious this is the same person from the way they both write :lol:
and THAT is why its stupid to lie on a puzzlers' forum :lol: :lol: :lol:
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Now now, it's far from proof positive... Just highly compelling.

Just have to trust Ms. Puzzlepro86, who joined 2 days ago and their first interaction was not to talk about Revomazes but to talk about what would be a competing product. 4 times.
Someone who is admittedly very inexperienced at how to work message boards but found the Hide Online Status button in their settings very very swiftly. Used the 'we' pronoun in first post. Common social engineering tactic of getting involved with a group of people by skipping the pleasantries. Vehemently denies being involved even though similar spelling patterns.

ALL of this stuff could be above the board. All of it could be true / coincidental. If that's the case, I'm sorry for poking fun at your spelling, and hope it doesn't influence your opinion of this group as a whole because it really is a great group of folks. I think we're just a really tired group of people when it comes to pre-orders as of late, and definitely when the introduction is such a puzzle in itself.
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

OOOH OOOH new Forum member.

Our newest member Lee_NGpuzzles

This is getting fun.
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Not interested in the puzzles and in the persons behind it. Complete fail!!
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

I think Occam lost something...
Attachments
140512.jpg
140512.jpg (131.95 KiB) Viewed 11877 times
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Lime = In preparation...
Copper = On its way...
Lee_NGpuzzles

Post by Lee_NGpuzzles »

Good evening all,
I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Lee Raspin the designer of the Loki puzzle your all talking about.
I've been informed by a forum member about this thread.
I'd like to assure everyone that the person that posted the original post is nothing to do with NG Puzzles, we have only launched our website a couple of days ago and We are still fixing a few bugs with it, we are still going through the process of setting up NG Puzzles and still have one or two things left to do.
Apart from a few friends liking our page on Facebook we have not advertised NG Puzzles at all, we are setting up advertising with google for the up coming weeks as soon as we have everything else up and running.

I'm amazed at how many people are quick to slate us, as for the poor quality comment for £600 for 5 puzzles I take it you've never heard of the 500 club that goes with the Isis adventure?
For investing £600 in our company and having some faith in us we reward the ones that do with one hell of a bargain.

If you would like an actual insight into NG Puzzles or have are questions please feel free to email me, lee@ngpuzzles.co.uk

If you think you have any helpful advice for us then please feel free to share.

As for the description of Loki if any of you where that much in puzzles you would realise the current description is cryptic, I thought you where all enthusiasts but I guess you're not as good as you think you are :-)

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”