NG puzzles

Spanishlovemachine

Re: NG puzzles

Post by Spanishlovemachine »

I am 1000% sure that they would not send the puzzle in this condition!!!!!!!!!!!! They are/were so picky about the quality (as I explained in an earlier post about the click sound and stuff) that I personally exclude that it was sent like that. Also, such type of "defect" is not caused by any packaging.

JM2C
Lee_NGpuzzles

Post by Lee_NGpuzzles »

Hey guys, hope everyone who ordered a Loki has received it by now, unfortunately 2 have been damage in transit or by customs, we've also had one lost in the post for a UK customer, anyone who has any problems with the condition of their puzzle please contact us and let us put it right.

Every puzzle that was shipped was in perfect condition when shipped it's not in our interest to send out damaged puzzles.

I know the hidden mazes aren't to everyone's taste so we are working on other puzzles for the future if anyone would interested.
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

Lee,

You can't please everyone all the time and some things are just out of your control!

I haven't spent much time on the puzzle yet, but I'm sure there will be interest in future puzzles.

-Daren
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
stet

Post by stet »

Here is a picture of the damage on mine. It looks like someone grabbed it with channel lock pliers or similar metal clamp tool. The damage doesn't look like it came from the wood box. The packaging came intact and shows no sign that it was opened or inspected by customs or DHL.
Attachments
loki damage.jpg
loki damage.jpg (152.44 KiB) Viewed 9750 times
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

stet wrote:Here is a picture of the damage on mine. It looks like someone grabbed it with channel lock pliers or similar metal clamp tool. The damage doesn't look like it came from the wood box. The packaging came intact and shows no sign that it was opened or inspected by customs or DHL.
I'm pleased you posted this photo because it reaffirms that this puzzle was not sent out like this(IMHO). A few of us met Ant and Lee at the last MPP and saw the products first hand. Minor imperfections are not acceptable to them, so blatant abuse of this puzzle pictured happened after it left NG Puzzles. I would expect it to be Customs damage, as I've seen first hand their previous lack of care.
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hello,

I'm currently doing some research on the puzzle market and this includes new products, can anyone tell me their thoughts on the Loki puzzle? I understand it is the first from NG, however I am finding it hard to locate a review. Any info will help,

Thank you!

Sophie
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Do anyone know if NG puzzles still are selling there puzzle? The web page are there, but no one answers the questions I have sent to them (via their contact form). I don't want to pay or send an order if it is impossible to get in contact with them.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

Not sure if they have puzzles to sell right now or not. But when I was in contact with them earlier this year, prior to receiving my Loki, they were usually pretty good about getting back to me.
I was using Sales@NGPuzzles and Lee Raspin would respond.

hope this helps.
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
Spanishlovemachine

I will take care of your enquiry and come back in due course
Spanishlovemachine

@prodigy: They have some left over but no boxes (that was the issue from the beginning); so you can buy one for a little less I believe but would not get a box. Lee told me he will reply to your request via email

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”